Taken 2

3 days later

Mikel's P.O.V

We still haven't found Alexis and we're all worried cuz she's pregnant.Everyone is a mess.Rae and Roc are taking it the hardest besides our parents.Me and Dani are able to be there for each other but Roc has no one and Rae has gone through something like this before.None of us have gon to school since.The police wants to meet with all of us so everyone is meeting here in 20 minutes.

20 minutes later

Everyone is sitting around the living room waiting for the police to show up.Roc is sitting with his head in his hands.Rae is looking into space with the same worried expression she's had for the past 3 days.Josh is sitting next to her but she distanced herself from him.Dani is sitting next to me and I have my arm around her.My parents are sitting on there own chair.

The doorbell rings and my mom and dad get up to answer it.Less than a minute later they walk back over with 2 cops trailing behind them.My parents sit down and the cops stand in the middle."How are all y'all holding up?"One of them asks us.We all glare at him and Rae answers for all of us."How the fuck do you think?"She spits."Rae.."My mom scolds even though she was probably thinking it.The one cop turns red and the second cop continues for him."Let's get right to the point.We can't find her.We've looked everywhere,asked everyone,and tried everything.Whoever took her is good."He tells us."So what are you saying?"My dad asks."Listen I know some good funeral-;He starts but gets cut off by Roc slamming his fist down on a table."Don't you dare say that!She's not dead,she's not!I just got her back I can't lose her again..."He says and puts his head back in his hands."I'm sorry,we've done all we could do."He says."Go question that nigga Jacob Perez again."I demand."Language Mikel."My dad says."Fuck that!"I yell standing up.I turn to the police and point at them."If they're not gonna do anything than I will!"       "Mikel calm down this won't help find Alexis."Dani tells me."Don't you understand?!They're giving up!"Rae yells and runs outside.Josh flinchs but doesn't follow her."Ok look my brother is a lawyer and I know you guys can't close a case this early."My dad says."Yes but-"  "Am I right?"He cuts them off.They nod.  "Then get out of my house and find my daughter."He tells them.They leave without another word.

Everyone sits there in silence."I'll go get Rae."Josh says breaking the silence.He stands up and walks outside only to return without Rae.He looks at us."She's not there."We all simultaneously jump up."What do you mean she's not there?!"Roc asks."She wasn't outside.."He says all the color drained from his face.Roc starts pacing and then he punches a wall."What the fuck is happening?!"He yells."Ok guys calm down she probably went the park down the street."Dani suggests."Ok ok me and Dani are going to go check there."I say and we start to move."What about me?"Josh asks distraught."Stay here in case she comes back."Dani tells him.He nods and we go outside and into my car.

We drive down the street to the park and start looking for Rae."Oh look she's right there!"Dani says pointing.We start walking towards her and she us but then we hear gunshots.Everyone starts running including us I grab onto Dani and we run towards the car."Ahhhh!"I yell.I look down and I see blood.I was shot.I look at Dani and she's terrified.I try to keep moving but I my knees buckle and I fall."Dani go."I say unable to stand."No!Mikel I'm gonna get help,you'll be fine."She says hysterically.I close my eyes...

I open my eyes and see two guys lift Dani and take her into a black van."Stop!Leave me alone!!Someone helo!!"I feel myself being lifted and I black out again.