No, I can't be

"Uggghhh."I moan with my head in the toilet."What did you eat girl,damn!?"Rae asks while Dani holds my hair.I throw up some more."I don't know I've just been feeling sick for like a week."I explain and throw up a little more."It's gonna be ok."Dani says."Are you sure you're not on that bulimic shit?"Rae asks."That shit ain't funny Rae."I tell her."I'm just asking!"Her voice going high."Don't-..."I throw up again."What's not funny is the amount of shit you throwing up."She says but I don't have the energy to reply.I sit there.Dani passes me a towel and I use it to clean my mouth."Thanks."I tell her.I get up with help from the both of them and brush my teeth to get the taste of throw up out my mouth."Are you ok now?"Dani asks."Yea after I throw up I'm ok...till tomorrow."I tell them."How long did you say this has been happening?"Dani asks worried."About a week."I answer."When did you and Jacob have sex?"She asks and my jaw drops.

Yes I told them about that whole day,I even told them what happened with Roc.

"About a week ago."(Aye about a week ago!!Week ago!)I answer but this time quietly.Rae's head pops up so they both look at me."You don't think you're..."Rae asks and I finish her question."Pregnant?I can't be."I say brushing that idea away."You should still check.You've even been eating alot too."Dani says and Rae nods extra hard to the last part."Yea when you came over the other day we had shit in our fridge,and when you left it's like we had a drought in that bitch."Rae says making us laugh."But who's gonna take me to buy the test?"I ask."Your parents?"Dani suggests."Fuck no!"I say."Princeton?"Rae suggests."No."I say shaking my head."I don't want to worry him especially if I'm not even pregnant."I explain."What about Mikel?"I ask."No that wouldn't work.He'll start asking questions and when you don't answer he'll expect me to."Dani says.

Oh yea they're officially dating now but Rae's ok with it cuz she really likes Josh.I'm totally fine with Mikel and Dani dating as long as he doesn't hurt her and vice versa.

"Ok how about my older sister?"Rae asks."Which one?"I ask her."Does it really matter?"She asks squinting her eyes.We laugh."I guess not."I say."Aight,let's get it popping."Rae says standing up.We walk out my room and I tell my parents we're leaving and Dani goes to say bye to Mikel.

We walk down to Rae's house and on the couch is Rae's least favorite sister,Cheyenne.It's not that she hates her she just doesn't have anything in common with her like her other sisters.Cheyenne got a scholarship into college off her academics,while her other sisters got sport scholarships.Cheyenne is really smart and Rae just doesn't connect with her."We can ask someone else."Rae says trying to avoid talking to her."Rae."Dani says sternly."Fineeee."She whines."Hey Cheyenne."Rae says."Oh hey guys,I was wondering when you guys would stop whispering and come talk to me,I'm bored doing all this school work."She says closing her laptop."Hey Cheyenne."Me and Dani greet her.She smiles at us."You get bored of school work?!"Rae asks surprised.Cheyenne turns to her."Of course Rae."She tells her.Rae sits there and tries to comprehend that so Dani asks Cheyenne for a ride.Which she gladly says yes too.

We get in her car,Rae sits in the front with her.She starts driving."So where we going?"Cheyenne asks."Any drugstore around."I answer."What are you trying to buy?"She asks looking at me through the mirror."Ummm."I say trying to avoid the question."You can tell me."She says.I look at Rae and she shrugs then I look at Dani and she nods."I..I think..I'm pregnant."I stutter looking down."And you need a pregnancy test?"She asks."Yes."I say."I've been there done that,so don't be so hard on yourself."   "Wait you've had a pregnancy scare?!"Rae asks shocked."Yea Rae I'm in college,I experimented a little bit."She tells her.Rae starts rubbing her temples."Anyway,like I said don't be so hard on yourself and remember it takes two."She said wiggling her index and ring finger.Which causes me and Dani to giggle."Do you think you are or know you are?"She asks after a couple minutes."I..don't know."I say not wanting to really answer that question."Well was it like a one time thing or a boyfriend..."Cheyenne asks."Boyfriend."I say smiling just thinking about him."Awww look at you smiling.He must be really good in bed if he got you smiling like that girl."We all laugh except for Rae.Rae just turns and looks at her with her jaw dropped."Yes he is.Very very good in bed."I agree.Which causes her to laugh."Now Dani tell me,is he cute?Cuz I can't ask Alexis cuz that's her boo.But you gon tell me the truth right?"She asks.Dani's face scrunches up."He's aight."She says."That's not fair!"I say laughing."Cheyenne she doesn't like him so of course she's not gonna tell the truth."Cheyenne laughs."Do you have a picture?"She asks pulling up to a drugstore.I pull out my phone and go to my instagram.

Of course I do!Me and him are always taking pictures together.

I hand her my phone."Scroll through those."She scrolls while making funny approving faces.She hands me my phone back."He's cute Alexis.If you are pregnant,y'all baby gon be on point."She says and we laugh.Rae turns to Cheyenne and whispers."Who are you?"

We all get out and I see a car that looks like Princetons.Nah it's not his.I see somebody in the car that is most definitely not him.

It's probably not.

We get in and go straight to where you would find the tests and start looking for the most accurate.

"Alex?"I hear someone say.We all look up and see Princeton."Hey isn't that you're bab-"Rae covers Cheyenne's mouth."Hey baby."I say and hug him.He kisses me."What are you guys doing here?"He asks nervously.I look at him suspiciously and move out his arms."Nothing, what are you doing here?"I ask."Um.."His eyes go from side to side."I was just picking up some snacks for me,myself,and I."He says and smiles."Okkk,so where are they?"I ask."I just got in here and saw you so I came over."He says."Are-"I start but he cuts me off."Who's this?"He says pointing at Cheyenne.I'm guessing Cheyenne licked Rae's palm cuz Rae lets go and starts wiping it on Dani."I'm Cheyenne,Raes older sister."She introduces herself."I'm Jacob,Alexis' Boyfriend.But you can call me Princeton."He introduces himself."Nice to meet you."She says."So um I'm gonna go get my snacks.I'll call you Alex."He says leaning in for a kiss,I kiss him but not for long."Bye."I say.He walks to the chips aisle.

If that was his car,who was in there?

"What's wrong?"Rae asks."Hmm.Oh nothing.Let's just get it and go."I say.

We buy three tests and leave.On the way out I see Princeton hold up some bags a chips and show me.

Suspicious

Cheyenne drives us back to Rae's house.

Princetons P.O.V

After I saw Alexis I had to go to the chips aisle.I stand there for a little bit then check to see if they're gone.They're not,and there taking forever.I grab some chips and pay for them.They pass me on their way out holding what looks like 3 or 4 small boxes.Like an idiot I show her a bag if chips.She acknowledges it.Once they're gone I face palm myself.

Now I have to buy chips when I already have some at home.Money doesn't grow on trees.

I walk out the store with the chips and see that Alexis has already left.

Yess!

I get in my car and hand the chips to ???."Why the fuck are you giving me chips?!"??? says."We have to go to another store."I tell her."Why?"??? asks".Did you see Alexis?"I look at her."How'd you know?"I ask."I saw her walk in."??? says."And couldn't warn me?!"I yell."Nope.But I need that pregnancy test Princeton."??? says.I sigh."I know."   "Aren't you happy for our baby?"??? asks rubbing my thigh."No."I spit and drive to a different drugstore.

Alexis is going to hate me.

Alexis' P.O.V

"What does it say?!I can't look!Oh God!"I yell holding my face.Cheyenne reads it."Alexis you're...you're pregnant."

________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33