You owe me

It's summer time!It's been 7 months and it's now July.Me and Princeton are still going strong and Roc is going out with Robyn.The good thing is me and him are still friends,the bad thing is he's always tryna get me to talk to her.Which I don't get, considering they sorta hate each other...No,I'm serious!Robyn's a whore.I thought that was already established.She cheats on him all the time and what's worse is he really likes her!He gets so depressed every time he finds out and I'm the one he tells all this to.I'm like his psychologist except,I tell him what to do.I always tell him to leave her but he never does.I'm just happy Princeton's not like her,I could never see him cheating on me and that's good for him and me cuz if he does, him and the slut won't survive.

Right now me and him are at his house in the living room just watching some tv.We haven't said "I love you" yet but I think we're getting closer.Every time I think he's gonna say it he does this nervous thing where he looks down,mumbles some Spanish,and then he says never mind.And I hate him for it,I mean love him and all....Yes I love Jacob Perez!What's not to love?I think I should start appreciating him more and I'll start with a kiss.He's laying his head in my lap so I just lean down and peck him on the lips.He looks at me confused."What was that for?"He asks."No reason."I say innocently."Well in that case..."He says then kisses me long and passionate.I smile."What was that for?"I ask."It's cuz I...I."Then he does it again.The nervous thing I mean."Cuz you what?"I ask him.Then he looks up and smiles a goofy smile."Cuz you're my girlfriend."He says.

The fuck?!

"I know that Princeton,any other reason?"I ask hopefully.He thinks."Yea!"He says.I perk up.He moves closer to me and holds my hand."I like kissing you."He says leaning in for a kiss.I push his face."Anthing else?"I ask."No,not that I know of."He tells me."Uggghh!"I say getting up."What's wrong mami?"He asks worried.

He's clueless.

"I gotta use the bathroom."I lie."Ok."He says smiling."Hurry back."I glare at him and walk to the bathroom.I immediately texted Dani and Rae.I told them about the whole nervous thing.

Phone convo

Lex&herPrince:u guys he did it again

Dani:Prodigy:wat?the nervous thing?

Lex&herPrince:yes :(

RaeRae:dat suks 4 u

Lex&herPrince:(sarcasm)thnx

RaeRae:Uw

Dani:Prodigy:He's obviously not ready,dont sweat it :)

RaeRae:tf u talkin bout dan,he wants to say it he just nervous

Lex&herPrince:I agree wit rae minus d rudeness.so wat do I do?

Dani:Prodigy is typing

RaeRae:I'm a cut her off.Just let him no he don have to be nervous round u

Lex&herPrince:ok but do I have the right to be mad

Dani:Prodigy:I didn't appreciate dat Rae but yes alex u can be mad

RaeRae:Ion care wat u appreciate lol but be hella mad lex and then show him u chill

Lex&herPrince:ok I gtg guys

RaeRae:by

Dani:Prodigy:bye!

End of phone convo.

I put my phone in my pocket and wash my hands and walk out.

"I missed you mami."Jacob says when he sees me.I just nod and sit down.He tries to lay his head back in my lap but I stop him.