You can't fake love like this

I can't believe I was scared.

He starts whispering spanish in my ear causing me to go crazy."Go faster!"He starts going faster and harder."Oh yea."I moan."I love you so much."He tells me.

What?!

"What did you say?!"I ask."I said I love you."He says leaning down to kiss me.I turn my head so he kisses my cheek."Look at the time,I gotta go!"I lie."For real?"He asks laying down next to me."Uh..yea."I say and start getting dressed.He sighs and gets dressed too.

5 minutes later we're both dressed and driving to my house.He trys to talk to me but I just answer dismissively until he stops.We get to my house and he parks in the driveway.I open the door to get out but he grabs my hand.I look at him."Do you want me to walk you to the door?"He asks smiling."That's ok."I say trying to leave again.He stops me."What's wrong?"He asks."Was I that bad?""No!You were amazing...it's just you told me you loved me."I tell him looking down."I thought that's what you wanted."He tells me."So you only said it cuz you thought I wanted you to?!"I ask angrily."No..I mean.."He stutters."You know what?Don't even answer that question,thanks for tonight Jacob."I tell him and get out of the car."Alexis!"He calls after me.I hear him try and follow me but I'm already inside.I go straight to my room,change into basketball shorts and a crop top.After that I go to wash my makeup off.Once I look in the mirror I notice tears streaming down my face.

Why the fuck am I crying?!Its his loss.

I wash all the makeup off and put my hair in a messy bun.Then my phone rings.I look to see who's calling and it's Jacob.I ignore it and lie in my bed.My phone rings again this time its Dani so I pick it up.

Phone convo

"Hello?"I say."Why is Princeton calling me?"She asks."Ugghh don't even say his name."I tell her."What happened?"She asks."Wait let me get Rae on here."She adds Rae to the call."Wassup."Rae says."Hi!"Dani says."Hey."I say depressed."Princeton did something to her."Dani fills her in."Don't say his name."I say angrily."Oh sorry."She apologizes.I sigh."No I'm sorry I'm just..."I sigh again."Ok what happened?"Rae asks."He told me he loved me."I begin."Oh my gosh!!!"Dani exclaims."When?!"She asks excited."Um we went to his house and while we were...doing "it" he told me he loved me."I tell them."Ooo you got some!How big was he?"Rae asks.I sigh."Really really big."I say."So you got some and he told you he loved you.I don't understand how you guys got to this point.""Well,I..when he told me he loved me it was during sex so I just..I thought he only said it because I gave him what he wanted.I felt like if we didn't do it he wouldn't have said it ever.Like,he doesn't love me."I say sadly and a couple tears fall."Aww,I'm sure he does Alex."Dani assures me."Yea Lex, maybe he saw an opportunity to say it then."Rae agrees.I start to think it over.

Maybe they're right.

Then I remember the conversation in his car and get angry all over again.

"Do you wanna know what this nigga said to me?!"I ask angrily."What?"Rae asks."He said he told me he loved me cuz he thought that's what I wanted!And when I asked him if that's what he meant to say he  couldn't answer me!"I say mad as hell."Are you serious?!"Dani yells mad too."I knew he was no good.As soon as he gets some...""You guys!"Rae yells."Don't just assume things.He's been trying to tell you he loves for weeks now.I told you to show him he doesn't have to be nervous around you,maybe tonight you did and he told you he loved you."She tells me."Has he tried to call you?"Rae asks."Yes."I tell her."Did you answer?"She asks.I sigh."No.""If he calls you again answer."She demands."But...""You better Alexis!"She cuts me off."Ugghh fineeee."I give in."Damn Rae who knew you were this insightful?"Dani asks trying to lighten up the mood.We laugh."I've always been this way nigga you just ain't always aware of your surroundings and shit."Rae responds ghettoly.We laugh some more.Then I get another call.I check and it's him.

"Um,you guys,Princeton is calling."I tell them."Answer it."Rae demands."Ok bye."I tell them."Bye."They both say and I end the call and pick up Princeton's call.

"Hello?"I answer."You picked up!"He exclaims."What do you want?"I rush."I want to talk to you."He tells me."Talk."I say."In person."He explains."Please come outside.""You're still here?"I ask."Yea.I couldn't leave without explaining."He tells me."Fine I'm coming."

I end the call, go downstairs and out the front door.He's leaning against his car waiting for me.I approach him but stop at least 3 feet in front of him."Alexis..."He starts.I cut him off."I just want to know if you really love me or if this is all fake."I say and the tears start coming down."Baby."He says stepping closer to embrace me.I step back."Don't touch me!"I yell.He looks shocked."Answer my question."I say more calmly looking down.He takes a deep breath."I do love you."I look up and we meet each others eyes.I soften up."I love you're confidence."He steps closer a little bit cautiously."I love the way you're always there for me."He steps closer."I love that when we're together we can chill."He steps closer so he's inches away from me and takes my hands."And you can't fake love like this."He kisses me.I kiss back then he pulls away."Do you forgive me?"He asks and I nod."Let's finish what we started."I tell him."I'd love to but I think we should wait."He says.

What?!

I laugh."Are you serious?""Yea!"He laughs with me."I want our relationship to be perfect so I think we should wait."He looks at what I'm wearing."A pesar de que quiero que tu'."He says biting his lip.I decide to tease him."Te quiero papi,pero si quieres que esperar entonces..."I say tracing his 6 pack through his shirt stopping right above his pants.I notice his pants rise slightly.I look up at him."Do you still want to wait?"I ask him."No..but we're gonna."He says sadly."Ok baby."I say and kiss his cheek."I gotta go."I tell him."This time I'm a walk you to the door."He tells me and we start walking.

We reach the door."I'll see you on Saturday aight."He tells me."That's soooo long."I whine."It's 2 days away."He says amused."I know."I say pouting."Don't pout it makes me feel bad."He tells me putting his hands around my waist."Fine.Bye."I kiss him."I'll call you ok."He says."I love you.""I love you too."I reply.He smiles and I smile back.He walks to his car and I go inside.I close the door and smile to myself.

You can't fake love like this.