There's your answer

I still can't believe I'm with Jacob!!!I talked to my parents and they said that cuz he is younger than Mikel I can still see him.When I woke up this morning it was with a smile.I was on a high until I remembered I had to check my instagram.I grab my phone off the charger and open IG. Do you know what I saw?A video of two people..."doing it".And it was tagged to Roc.Robyn commented on it saying..."Let's do that again baby." Uggghhh.I'm a try to not let that ruin my high cuz I don't care.I'm not with Roc so it don't matter.

I walk through the halls just wishing Jacob went to this school.A couple people I fuck with ask me what's wrong,cuz I guess I'm frowning.I round the corner to get to my locker and I see Roc standing there.

What in the actual fuck?

I scoff and turn around.I don't need to go to my locker any way I can carry my backpack until after 2nd period when I pass by my locker.I go to homeroom and start texting my Prince.That somewhat picks up my mood until I look up and see my home room teacher standing over me with her hand out.

"I'll take that."She sneers."Fuck."I mumble and hand it to her.She walks away shaking her head.

The bell rings. I get up,grab my backpack, and walk to Spanish.I enter and walk to our normal seats where only Dani is."Hey."She says as I sit down.She notices my backpack."You didn't get to go to your locker?"She asks."No,Roc was standing in front of it so I just went to homeroom."I explain."Is that why you look so sad?"She asks."No.I miss Jacob."I whine."And the whole Roc and Robyn thing.And Ms.Wayne took my phone."I add."Did I mention I really miss Jacob."She smiles."You must really like him cuz I've never seen you act like this about a boy."She tells me."I do."I agree."So why do you care so much about Roc and Robyn?Why can't you just say fuck him?"She asks seriously.I don't even know Dani.It's cuz I...I sti..

"I still like him."I admit looking down."It's not fair to Jacob.I don't deserve a great boyfriend like him."I say as a couple tears fall.Dani sees and moves closer to hug me.Rae walks in.

"Sup bitches!"She says walking over.She notices the situation."Shit!What's wrong?"She says sitting down putting an arm around me.Dani explains to her and she tries to hug me."Move your fat ass arms Dani."Rae says moving Dani's arms off me.I chuckle cuz it's only Rae who can make me laugh when I'm sad.They join.

I need to get myself together.

I raise my head up and wipe my face.I barely put on any makeup this morning anyway so I'm not worried bout that. As Rae and Dani are trying to comfort me Roc walks in just as the bell rings and locks eyes with me.But I quickly look away.

He must've been waiting for me at my locker till the bell rung.I think.OR he met up with Robyn and they banged.I my conscience counters.I mentally slap myself.

Then Ms.Martinez calls me and Roc to her desk.Damn,I almost forgot we had to write together.After me and Roc cleared the whole secret thing out,we got a lot done.All we got to do left is edit the video but Roc said he had someone who can do it.So I don't know what Ms.Martinez wants.

"Good morning."She says."Hi."I say and Roc mumbles something.I'm trying to stand as far away from Roc as possible."Is the video done?"She asks.I stay quiet cuz I honestly don't know.Fortunately Roc answers with a yes.She smiles but then frowns."What happened?You two had such chemistry and now it's dimming."

What the fuck?

Roc looks at me and I look at him but then quickly look away.Ms.Martinez sighs."Alright that's it."We both go back to our seats and class continues.

Lunch

I don't know why we still sit with Roc and his friends but Dani and Rae don't want to move so....All I'm doing at this table is picking at my food and talking with Rae about basketball.Everybody else at the table is talking about random shit that I don't care about but when the conversation shifts to the IG post I tune in.

"I can't believe she would do that."This one girl on the basketball team,Shailee says."I know right,what a skank."Says this other girl,Amber."Everyone on the team has hit that bro,don't feel ashamed just get yourself tested."This football player,Scott says.Then they all start blaming it on Robyn but what they're not doing is asking if it was real.

"Did it happen?"I ask loud enough for everyone at the table to hear.They all stop talking and look at me."What?"Roc asks."Did you fuck her?"I say bluntly."I..uh I.."He stutters."It's yes or no question Chresanto."I press."All you guys are acting as if Robyn fucked her self on that video but clearly there were two people there and I'm curious to see if it was him."I say."Did you or did you not?Let's end this issue here."I ask.He just looks at me and then looks down.

He did.

"There's your answer."I say,more to myself than them.I get up and walk to the basketball court.

There's your answer.
_________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33