Boy or Girl?

4 months later

Today I finally get to find out if I'm having a boy or girl!!!

My parents are taking me to the doctor,and no,Jacob will not be there.I haven't seen him or spoken to him since he cheated on me,nor do I want to.I meant what I said when I told him he wouldn't be in mine or this child's life.

On a happier note,the baby is doing fine.Mikel and Roc don't allow me to stress myself out and everyone else has been great.Speaking of Roc,we're not together.Right now I'm focused on the baby and not any relationships,and he respects that.But that doesn't mean he's not constantly,flirting,kissing,or trying to cuddle with me.I think it's cute.

I'm just ready to see my little boy or girl...

"Ok Ms.Cameron lay back."My doctor,Dr.Pikes, instructs me.My mom is on one side holding my hand while my dad is on the other.Dr.Pikes rubs that cold gel on my little,growing belly and starts the ultrasound.After a couple minutes she looks up at me.

"Ok..it looks like you're having a...."

We pull up to our house and get out.I'll tell everyone what I'm having later.We walk in and everyone shouts.

"SURPRISE!!!"Everybody yells.(A couple family friends,Mikel,Roc,Dani,Rae,Josh,and their parents).

"Thank you everybody!"I thank them."So are you gonna tell us what you're having?"Rae asks."Wouldn't you like to know?"I joke."We all would."Josh adds."Well....I'm having a..."I say prolonging it.

"Get on with it!"Mikel tells me."Fine.I'm having a little..boy!"I yell.They all cheer and everyone hugs and congratulates me separately.Roc comes up to me and hugs me then kisses my cheek."Congratulations Lexi."He tells me."Thanks."I smile at him.

The crew gathers around us."What should we do to celebrate?"Dani asks."We should smoke a celebratory blunt!"Josh suggests excitedly."I second that."Rae agrees and Josh kisses her cheek."I'm down."Mikel says."Sure."Dani agrees."Well y'all can do that but in case y'all have forgotten,I'm pregnant so I'm a just stay here."I tell them."I'll stay with Alexis."Roc says."Alright,we'll be in the basement."He tells us."Don't let mom and dad come down there."He tells me.I nod and then me and Roc go to my room.

We sit lay on my bed and start a movie.About half way through the movie Roc places his hand on my belly.I look at him but he's just looking down at my stomach.

"So there's really a baby in there."He asks."Yea...my little boy."I say smiling."Do you ever...never mind.."He trails off."No,what's on your mind?"I ask fully invested."Do you ever wonder if we would've stayed together...that that might be our baby?"He asks not looking at me.I'm taken back by his question."I..I don't know Roc."I tell him honestly.He nods looking deep in thought."Well even if this baby isn't mine I'm a treat him like he is."He says and looks up at me.

I'm so lucky to have him.

I kiss his cheek and he looks at me smiling.I smile back and then I feel his soft lips touch mine.

We both pull away and my door opens."Hey Roc can I talk to you?"Mikel asks Roc."Uh sure."He says and gets up and they walk out.I put my hand on my belly and eventually drift off to sleep.

Roc P.O.V

We walk into the basement which is filled with smoke.

Note to self:keep Alexis out of here for at least a week.

We sit down away from the others and he rolls fresh blunt.We start passing it around.After a couple hits I begin to talk."Ok wassup man."He inhales then passes it to me."We got a problem."He says and I look at him to continue.That bitch nigga Jacob won't leave" his house so we can't do what we have to do."He explains."Why?"I ask passing the blunt to him."My boys said he depressed or some shit like that."He tells me."Because of Alexis?"I ask.He nods."So what do you wanna do?"I ask him."That's why I need to talk to you actually.You need to convince Alex to invite him some place so we can get in and get out."He tells me."Do you think she'll wanna see him."I ask skeptically."You need to make her want to."He says taking another hit."How do you suppose I do that?;I semi yell."That's your job so figure that shit out."He says nonchalantly.I sigh."Fine.Are we done here?"I ask standing up."Yea but I need you to get that done within a week and make sure she meets him somewhere far."I nod and walk up stairs.

Hopefully Alexis doesn't hate me after this.