Who's at the door?

"Come on Alexis!It'll be fun."Dani tells me."I don't know Dani,I don't think I feel up to it."I reply."Alexis you've been moping around here for 2 weeks and we all think it's time for you to get out of the house."She says.I start to object."And not just for school."She adds.

Ever since the whole Roc thing we've been ignoring each other.I miss him..alot.You know it might do me some good to go out.

"Uggghhh fine but I gotta ask my parents first."I give in."I already asked."She smiles at me.I give her a sarcastic smile."Great.Is Rae coming?"I ask."She can't,remember she has that family thing."Dani reminds me."Oh yea.But where are we going?"I press for details."I don't know,I was thinking we could go to six flags."She says while shrugging."We just need you out of the house."She adds."Whatever." I say less enthusiastic."Alright well I'll be back in like 3 hours so be ready."She says."Who's taking us?"I ask."Mikel."She says in a daze.I roll my eyes and push her out of my room."Get out."I say firmly."Love you to."She says as I close the door in her face.I hear her walk downstairs and go out the front door.Not before talking,or should I say flirting,with Mikel.

Well I have 3 hours so I can chill for a while.It's 4 o'clock now so she wants to go around 7.I get out my laptop and surf the web.After an hour of watching random YouTube videos I decide to get on wattpad.I LOVE wattpad.Mostly I read fanfics about Mindless Behavior,Chris Brown,Nicki Minaj,Drake,you know people like that.I find this one book about a girl who meets Mindless Behavior and...let me not ruin the story.But I was so into it I read for almost 2 hours.I finished the book and when I looked at the time it was 6:53.

Shit.I gotta get ready before Dani comes.

I get up and stretch then I brush my teeth take a quick shower.After that I get dressed in some black high-waisted leggings and a Miami Heat Wade jersey along with a pair of my Way of Wades.I even put on one of my many Heat hats.This particular one says Wade on the back.Yes I love me some DWade.As I'm admiring myself in the mirror the door bell rings.

Dani's here.

I go to answer the door.Mikel is getting ready.I go to door and I don't see Dani instead I see...Roc.

________

Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33