THE Roc Royal

"I see these bitches FINALLY realized I run the school and need proper transportation."My brother Mikel says.I laugh."Thought it was."I say.He parks and we get out and walk to the front of the school.The limo door opens and a huge crowd of students rush over and surround it.

Damn now I can't see.

"They blocking the view.""Damn these faggots."I look over and Rae is standing there.She has tooken Mikels spot so I assume he went to class.

"Hey Rae."I tell her."Wassup."She replies simply."Are you excited to see your future husband?"She questions.

That's the thing I like about Rae,she speaks real shit 24/7 no bullshit.

"I wish I could see him."I say trying to get a better look.

The bell rings.

"Well maybe you'll see him in one of your classes."She says with a smile."Yea,maybe.""I'll see you in Spanish.;I say."Ok bye."She walks away.

Me,Dani,and Rae have all of our classes together but not homeroom.Our first class is Spanish.Since homeroom is basically over I walk straight to spanish.I guess Dani was thinking like me cuz she's standing outside the door.I approach her.

She looks up."Hey.""Hey."I say."You got here late?""Yea."She says looking down."Did you see him?""No me and Rae were trying but the crowd was to dense.""Did you?"I ask knowing she didn't."No,but when I was at the front desk I "accidentally"saw his schedule."She looks up at me with a devious smile.I get excited."Well,what classes?!?!""What classes?!?!"

She just stands there.

"If I tell you,you gotta buy me lunch today."She demands."Ughgghh!!" "Fineeeee just tell me."I beg.She pauses for a moment.

"He's in our Spanish class!!!!"She screams."Are you for real?!?!""Dani I'll kill you if you're lying to me."I tell her."I don't lie Alexis.""You're lying NOW."She turns away."Fuck you."I laugh."Calm down girl."

Who said that?!?!

Me and Dani both turn towards the voice and standing right there in front of us is Roc Royal.THE Roc Royal.

_________
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33