Daily phone call

Phone convo

"Hello?"I answer my phone."Hey babe."Jacob voice rings through the phone making me smile.I think I made the right decision."Hey Jacob."I say smiling.Even though this day has been an emotional rollercoaster I'm glad I can smile."I got you over there cheesing huh?"He says laughing snapping me out of my thoughts."Shutup!"I say joining in the laughter."I'm just happy something today isn't depressing."I tell him."Sounds like you had a bad day ma."He says."I did."I agree."Talk to papi."He says, his spanish accent thick.Jacob has a little spanish in him and I find it extremely sexy.I have a little in me too,my dads mom was from brazil.

"I don't know if you would appreciate what I have to say."I explain."Ma you sound unhappy and Ion want that,so tell me wassup."He says.I tell him about Roc,how I broke things off,and everything that went down this morning(leaving out all the kissing)."So you basically ended things with THE Roc Royal for little old me?"He asks."Yea I guess."I say thinking it over."What possessed you to do that?"He asks."What do you mean?"I ask."You just ended things with one of the dopest rappers of this generation!"He exclaims."So you want me to go back to Roc?"I say confused."As long as he knows who you call every night."He says cockliy."Correction,you call me."I correct."Well,you always answer."He says laughing and start too.Then he stops."Speaking of answering,why didn't you answer me yesterday?"He asks."Wh..what?"I ask not sure I heard him right."Uh,never mind Alexis.You set for tomorrow?"He asks changing the subject."Uh..yea.Are you?"I ask awkwardly."Yea and I'm really looking forward to it."He says making me blush.After that we talk about random things until I yawn,which causes him to yawn.We both laugh.

"You tired babe?"He asks.There he goes calling me babe again.I bite my lip."Yea I guess so."I say."Yea it's pretty late."He says and I look at the clock.It's 1:00 and I answered the phone at 10:30."You're right."I say."Well I'm a let you sleep,good night Alexis""Good night Princeton."I say.He laughs."Oh god I can't wait to see you tomorrow."He says.I smile."Me too."I say."Bye."He says."Bye."I reply and hang up.

I love these daily phone calls

_______________

hey guys this was just a filler chapter so to speak.I just wanted to show how Alexis and Princetons convos go.I thought it was pretty cute.

I wanna start setting goals.So lets start small.

Goal:5 reads and 1 comment.The goal is not for the chapter it's for the entire book.I wanna reach that before I update again.
Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33