What do we see?

Today is Saturday and there's a pool party.This one girl is throwing it and she invited me,Dani,Rae,Mikel,Roc,and(unfortunately)Robyn.She said we could bring anyone we wanted so I invited Princeton.Dani invited Chris(From six flags).Even though Rae is still waiting on Mikel she brought this guy named Josh.

We're all gonna ride together in Chris' car.Mikel is riding with some friends of his.Right now me and Princeton are in my room waiting for Chris and the others.We're sitting on my bed and I forced him to watch Finding Bigfoot with me.He's laying his head in my lap while I'll play in his hair.

"Man,why do you watch this fake shit?"He asks still watching the tv."It's not fake."I protest.He looks at me amused."Don't tell me you think Bigfoot is real."He says."What if I do?!"I ask smiling and he lifts his head."Well then I'm just gonna have to...TICKLE YOU!"He gets on top and starts tickling me.I'm extremely ticklish and he knows where.I'm laughing and gasping for air until I somehow managed to flips us so I'm on top.I start tickling him and he starts giggling."Ale..Alexis..st-op..I can't..breathe."He says gasping.I laugh and I decide to stop.I get of him and sit up."Next time don't tickle me."I warn.He sits up too and looks at me with a smile.I look at him."What?"I ask."I love you so much".He says."How much?"I ask."Lemme show you."He says and kisses me which turns into a full blown makeout session.

I can't wait any longer.

"Why are we waiting again?"He says pulling away.I shrug and he kisses me again."It was your decision not mine."I say.He smiles against my lips.I reach for his shirt and take it off.He starts kissing and sucking on my neck.My phone rings and I ignore it.His phone rings and he ignores it too.Then we hear a honk from outside.

"Shit."I curse.We get off the bed and he puts his shirt on.I straightened my clothes, quickly fixed my hair,grabbed my phone,and we left.We walked out the front door and apologized for being late.Chris and Josh are sitting up in the front so that means the rest of us have to sit in the back part.Which unfortunately includes Robyn.

Princeton helps me onto the truck and then sits next to me."Hey guys!"I say and hug Rae,Dani,and Roc,I just glare at Robyn.Princeton hugs Rae,daps Roc,and nods at Dani and Robyn.Chris starts the car and drives off.

Princeton has his arm around me talking to Roc, and I'm talking to Rae and Dani until...

"So who is this fine piece of ass?"Robyn asks looking right at Princeton.Everyone stops talking and looks at her.

The fuck did this bitch say?

"Did she just say that?"Rae asks laughing a little bit.Dani and Roc share a look of astonishment.I start fuming and Princeton pulls me closer and whispers to me."Don't worry bout it baby."He kisses my cheek."Is anyone gonna answer my question?"She asks."Uh Robyn.."Roc says but I cut him off."His name is Jacob."I tell her."Was I talking to you hoe?"She asks looking at me.I laugh."How you gon call me the hoe when you the one who lost your virginity in the womb."I joan on her.She scoffs and glares at me."Oooo she mad now!"Rae says laughing.We all join in except for Robyn.She looks at Roc and he stops."Roc why do you hang out with such wannabes."She asks him."What the fu.."I say but get cut off by Dani."First of all we aint not wannabes,that would be you.Second; I'm tired of your bitch ass do you wanna fight?Cuz if that's the road you wanna take I can drive you there.Matter of fact you could ride your way there you bitch ass slut."Dani says almost standing up but Rae holds her down.Then they start screaming at eachother. I join in until the car stops but we're not at the party.Chris and Josh get out and come over.

"Why the fuck y'all screaming back here got these people thinking weon got no home training."Chris says."You guys missed the funniest shit."Rae says to Josh still laughing."What happened?"Josh asks eager.She starts explaining what happened to him."Well one of y'all gotta switch with Josh then."Chris says shaking his head."I ain't going no where."Dani says crossing her arms over her chest.He sighs then looks over at Robyn."I guess you have to move cuz I ain't finna go through this shit again."He says rubbing his temples.Robyn looks at him for the first time and then turns back to Dani and smiles mischievously."Gladly."She says and gets up.Dani eyes get wide but then she shrugs trying to play it off,but I know on the inside she's jealous and worried.

Josh takes Robyn's place between Roc and Rae then him and Rae kind of cuddle a little bit,I think they're so cute together.Chris drives off and I try to assure Dani him and Robyn won't do anything.

_______________

We get to the house and we get out of the trunk.Chris and Robyn don't.

Don't tell me....

"Hell no."Dani says opening Robyn's door.We all look in and see...

_________

Goal:30 reads;5 comments or 5 votes