Moving on

I open door for Roc.ONLY cuz I can't risk Mikel seeing him.He starts talking but I just push him and close the door behind me."What do you want."I say annoyed.I'm actually kinda happy to see him but he could've approached me at school.I see his car in my driveway.

Are you serious?!

"Alexis I wanted to apologize."He starts."Go ahead."I say rudely."I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day."I cross my arms."I've missed you Alex,and I know you missed me."He says biting his lip.

Stoppppp

I turn away."Are you gonna tell me why you left California?"I ask ignoring his last statement.He takes a deep breathe and looks down.He opens his mouth but closes it and doesn't say anything."So?"I ask,tired of his silence.He looks up."Alexis I just don't feel comfortable telling you right now."He says looking into my eyes.

I'm not gonna make a big deal.

"Ok!"I give a small smile."Bye!"I say.He seems suprised."Are you mad?"He asks confused."Yep,but you see I'm going out in a couple minutes and I don't want you killing my vibe."I say.He just stands there."Wellll,umm you don't have to go home but you can't stay here."I tell him."Buh-bye now."I say waving."Uh...ok I guess I'll text you."He says.

Oh he thinks I've forgiven him.Let me clear this up.

"Uh no."I say."Like I said,lose my number."The way his face dropped was so cute I just couldn't.

"At least until you can tell me what's up."I add.He brightens up a little bit but not that much.

"Ok."He says walking to his car.I go in my house not even waiting for him to go.

Now I don't feel like going anymore.I also feel shitty for treating him like that.

Uggghhh I just need to forget about this whole thing for right now.

Where the fuck is Dani?!

As if on cue the door bell rings.This time it really is Dani.I open the door and she walks in saying she's sorry for being late.

Sorry doesn't make things better with me and Roc.

"What?"Dani asks."Shit did I say that out loud?!"I say more to myself than Dani."Yes!Now spill.What happened?"She questions.I tell her about Roc coming over.I've already told her and Rae about the whole "heroin" thing.She just sits there for a second after I'm done and then gives her advice.

"FUCK ROC!"She screams jumping up."Mikel!!!"She yells."Let's go!!!"I can't help but laugh at her enthusiasm.Mikel comes downstairs and Dani shuts up and just stares at him.

It looks like he has a date or something cuz he's looking pretty sharp."Y'all ready to go?"He asks."Yea."I say."Um yea."Dani says barely audible."Now you want to be quiet?!"I say jokingly.Mikel laughs."Let's just go."She says blushing.We exit the house and get in his car.I make Dani sit in the passenger seat.Wink wink.I sat there with my ear buds in jamming to Eminem's Rap God.They sat up there talking,laughing,and flirting.

After we got in using our season passes my brother went off with a group of his friends.And I noticed him and this one girl were kinda close.Hint hint.I hope Dani didn't see.I look over at her and she's too focused on her cellphone to notice anything at the moment.

"Dani?"I say.Her head pops up and starts searching for something."There!"She says pointing at one of the less popular roller coasters."I see them!"She says pulling me towards it.

Them?

"Them?"I repeat out loud."Yea,you remember Chris right?He wanted to meet up with me but I really wanted to take you out so he said he would bring a friend.I think you'll remember him,Jacob Perez."

Oh goshhhh.

I had like the hugest crush on Jacob.We used to all go to the same middle school until he transferred.

What if he doesn't remember me?!

We reach them and as soon as we do Jacob starts staring at me intently."Hey Chris."Dani coos."Sup ma."He replies."Hey Jacob."She says rudely.She never really liked Jacob.He just nods at her and continues to stare."You guys remember Alexis right?"She asks.She nudges me and whispers."Say something Alex.""Hi."I say lamely."Hey."Chris says."Wassup."Jacob says while still staring at me.Dani notices and takes it as an opportunity to leave with Chris.So it's just me and Jacob standing there alone in silence.Until he decides to break the silence.

"Can I just say Alexis,you grew up nicely."He says licking his lips.I blush."So did you."I flirt back."How bout you and me catch up while we ride some rides."He proposes."Yea,sure."I say.We start walking and we just talk.We ride a couple of rides after an hour we somehow we got to talking about crushes and love,stuff like that.Right now we're walking to goliath holding hands.

"I gotta admit I had crush on you Alexis."He says."For real me too."I say laughing."And can I be honest?"He asks."Yea sure."I say.He stops us from walking."I think my crush is coming back."He says taking my other hand,pulling me closer,and whispers in my ear."Is yours."He sends chills through my body.

I'm definitely feeling him.

I nod and he leans down and kisses me.He moves his hands to my waist and I move my hands to his neck.It's kinda hard cuz he's so much taller than me.Our kiss lasts for what seems like a lifetime but I enjoyed every bit of it.

"Wow."He said.I laugh."I've always wanted to do that."He says being all cute.He takes my hand and we start walking again.We're almost there when I get a text.

Mikel-parents want us home.Meet you and Dani at the front.

Alexis-ugghh fine.

I sigh and suck my teeth."What's wrong?"Jacob asks concerned."Me and Dani gotta go.And I don't even know where she is!"I tell him."Well we are going to meet them at the goliath."He says teasing me."Shutup I push him playfully."He laughs."There they are."He says nodding towards them.We get there in time to hear..

"I'd do it slowly baby."Chris says.Me and Jacob look at each other and bust out laughing."Dude for real!"Jacob says to Chris.They look up in suprise."Stop cockblocking Prince."He replies while Dani just mugs us."Prince?"I ask Jacob.He turns to me."Yea people like to call me Princeton or Prince for short."He explains."That's so cute."I coo...wait did I just coo.

"Well,Dani we gotta go Mikel is waiting outside."I tell her."Aww for real so soon."She whines.I nod.She hugs Chris."Bye,I'll call you."She tells him.He nods.I wave goodbye to Chris and turn to Jacob or should I say Prince.Nah I like Jacob better."Bye."I say hugging him."Bye."He kisses my cheek.Me and Dani walk to the entrance and wait for Mikel to pull up.Then all of a sudden Jacob runs out and screams my name.

He sees us and runs over."Hey."He says out of breath."Hi."I say smiling."I'll just be over there."Dani says and goes to look at something.

"I..I forgot to...to get your number."He says trying to catch his breath.I laugh."Let me see your phone."He hands it to me and I put my number in."Don't you want mine?"He asks."No.This way you gotta call me first."I say.He laughs."Well can I at least get a real kiss?"He says biting his lip.

He does it better than Roc.

"Yes."I say and again I put my hands around his neck but instead of him putting his his hands on my waist he puts them on my ass...and squeezes."Stop!"I say giggling.I slap his hands."Ouch!I'm sorry they're just like 2 planets,with their own gravitational pulls.My hands we're attracted."He explains jokingly."Shutup." I say laughing."You're beautiful when you laugh."He says looking at me.I blush."Thanks."Then he kisses me with more passion then the first.

"He's coming!!"Dani yells.We quickly break apart."I gotta go."I tell him."Alright,bye."He says quickly kissing me."Imma text you tomorrow,ok?"He says."Ok."I reply."Bye."Mikel pulls up and we enter,but this time Dani sits with me in the back.

"I guess you're moving on huh."She says smiling."I guess I am."I tell her.

_________

Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33