Good idea?

Roc's P.o.V

We're meeting with the cops today and so far they have no leads.I can't believe they took Mikel and Dani too,Mr and Mrs.Cameron are so devastated.Rae is getting worse everyday now she's blaming herself for Dani and Mikel getting taken.I can tell Josh wants to help her but he doesn't know what to do,I wish I could help but I got to stay focused on finding Alexis.

~Ring Ring~

I hear my phone it's basic ringtone and look to see who it is.Blocked.
What the fuck?

Everyone looks at me to see who it is."It's a blocked number."I tell everybody."Answer it."One of the cops tells me.I answer it."Hello?"I say cautiously.No one answers for a minute and I'm bout to hang up until they speak.

"I know where they are..."The person tells me."You know where they are?"I say out loud to get everyone's attention."Trace it."I mouth to the cops and they nod."Yes I know where they are."The person repeats."Who is this?"I ask."That doesn't matter."The person replies.I sigh."Can you at least tell me if they're safe?"I ask."Mikel...Yes they're safe." "Are you gonna tell me where they are?"I ask."Uh I can't...but I want to."They say."How does that help me?!I swear if you people hurt Alexis,the baby,Dani,or Mikel I will find you and kill you!"I yell caught up in the moment."I'm...I'm sorry..."The person says sounding on the verge of tears.That catches me off guard,whoever this is might just wanna help us.

"Hey...I'm sorry for yelling at you."I say gently."It's just I'm so worried about them,especially Alexis cuz she's pregnant." "That baby is a mistake!"The person yells changing their whole mood.I'm bout to respond but they hang up."Damn it."I say under my breath."What happened?"One cop asks me.I say the whole convo and as soon as I tell the last thing the person said Rae jumps up."They have them!"Rae says."What?Who?"We all ask confused."You said the person said that the baby is a mistake right?"She asks.
At least she's talking these are the most words she's spoken since.

I nod not getting it."Robyn said that exact same thing the day Alexis was taken....that's no coincidence." "Robyn...Robyn is the one Alexis' ex boyfriend cheated on her with right?"One cop asks.We nod."She's also my ex."I add.They nod and turn to their computer."Did you trace it?"Mr.Cameron asks.They don't answer and I look at her.I look over at Rae and see her and Josh sitting closer together then a couple minutes pass by."We've got it!"One cop yells and we all jump to him.R"ight...there."They say and point to something on a map.
I'm getting my baby back.

"Alright let's go!"I yell excitedly."It's not that easy sir,we can't just walk in there.First off we don't know if the person is trying to lure us there for something else or--" "But we have to try!"Rae interrupts."I agree with her."I state.One cop sighs."We just can't do that we have to act smart if we want to save whoever's there."I nod in understanding."So how soon?"I ask."Well first we're gonna watch it see if anything happens then we'll go from there.So all in all we're looking at 2 weeks." "Aye that's too long what if something happens!"I argue."It would only make sense in this situation to wait."

Fuck that.I'm not waiting anymore it's been a week already and who knows what they've done to them if they won't do anything I will...

We leave the police station and me,Rae,and Josh drive out.I tell them my plan and they're both on board."Just the three of us?"Rae asks."I'm thinking one more person.."

We pull up to Chris' house."Please don't tell me this is Chris house."Rae says."Are you serious?"Josh says looking up from his phone."C'mon now we have no beef with him."I try and convince them."Yea but our friends do,how do we know he's not in on it too.We could just ruin everything if we tell him we know where they are!"Rae tells me."We can at least try and if he fucks us over I will personally kill him."I say getting out the car.Rae mumbles some stuff but still gets out the car,Josh follows.I go over to her and put my arm around her cuz she looks a little salty."This could help us get them back."I tell her.She turns away from me."Whatever just don't expect me to talk to the motherfucker."She says and I laugh and nod.She wiggles out from under my arm.We get to door and I knock.
I hope I'm doing the right thing.
_____________

Sorry for the wait guys I've been busy studying for EOC and finals and we have had practice everyday preparing for our first game today.But I'm trying to come up with a schedule for you guys.

How'd you like this chapter?Do you think Roc is doing the right thing?

Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33