chapter 17

Your POV

I kick off my jeans and grab my pajama shorts from my discarded suitcase in the corner. I pull the covers back on the bed and lay down.

I was a little surprised Darry didn't notice the hickeys along both of our necks. Either that or hes just good at pretending.

I was just starting to drift off when I felt the bed shift and someone's arm draped across me. I roll over and come face to face with Soda,  he looked terrible.

"You okay?" I ask concerned.

He just sighs and closes his eyes

"Sodapop?"

"My head has a heartbeat." He whispers not bothering to open his eyes. I can't help but laugh a little.

I lean forward and kiss his forehead.

"Thank you." He mumbles.

"Your welcome." I giggle.

I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling.

"Is Darry gonna be upset we're sleeping together?" I ask after awhile.

"He's not home, he had to work." He answers calmly.

I lay on my side again with my back towards Soda, his embrace tightens and he pulls me closer. I fell asleep in his arms.

Time skip.

"Well well well, look at you two." Dally remarks

"Shut it will ya! She's still sleeping!" Soda whisper yells.

I was already awake, I just didn't want to move. So I juat lay there in Soda's arms with my eyes closed.

"Steve and I looked everywhere for you two last night. Where did you run off to?" Two-Bit pipes up.

"Nowhere." Soda quickly replied.

"You had sex didn't you?!" Two-Bit shouts, I could just picture the big goofy grin across his face.

"I told you to shut up." Soda answered sternly.

"You two definitely had sex." Dally chimes in.

"We didn't actually, so you three shut the hell up so I can sleep." I snap tiredly.

"Well good morning sunshine." Dally smirks as I sit up. "Nice hair."

I flip him off.

"What did I do?" He pretends to be shocked.

"You woke me up now you have to go make me breakfast."

"You mean lunch." Two-Bit sits on the end of the bed sipping on a can of beer.

"Whatever I'm going to have a shower, and by the time I come out my breakfast better be ready." I stand up.

Their eyes go straight to my shorts.

"Nice ass Y/n." Dally says with a devious smirk.

Soda throws a pillow at him and shoots him a glare. I roll my eyes and grab a towel from the closet.

"Don't forget-"

"Breakfast better be done by the time you get out of the shower, yeah yeah we know." Dally cuts me off.

I blow Soda a kiss, he pretends to catch it and put it in his pocket. He winks which makes me laugh.

I smile to myself and turn on the shower, quietly humming which turns into singing as it usually does.

Wise man say Only fools rush in,

But I can't help falling in love with you...