part 72

Sodas POV

I knew Y/n knew exactly who was standing in the living room.

"S-Sandy, uh what are you doing here?" I manage to stammer out like a complete idiot.

"I missed you." She smiles sheepishly.

Everyone looks down at the floor awkwardly, and no one says a word.

"I- I uh."

"Hi I'm Y/n." Y/n sticks out her hand and has a warm smile on her face, which I could only assume was a phiny one. "You must be Sandy."

"Yeah I am, and who are you?" She crosses her arms across her chest and eyes Y/n carefully.

"Shes uh, shes my, we're together now." I cut in and wrap and arm around Y/n'd waist.

"Oh?" She quirks an eyebrow.

"Ah shit." Two-Bit says under his breath from his spot at the table, he takes a long swig of his beer then hands it off to Dally.

"Well you moved on fast." Sandy huffs.

"Not as quick as you clearly." I point to her stomach, finally able to get a full sentence out. "How far along?"

"9 months." She relaxes a little.

"So you cheated on him?" Y/n pipes up.

"Y/n." I warn.

"I did not!" She defends herself.

"Sure as hell looks like it!!" Y/n snaps back.

"I loved him!!"

"Bullshit!"

Sandy gasps and puts a hand ti her mouth.

"Y/n. Please." I in step in front of her so my back is facing Sandy. "Calm down." I kiss her forehead.

"Look Sandra, I really think it's time for you to leave." Darry stands up from his chair and crosses his arms.

"Fine." She walks out but then stops in the hallway. "And Soda."

"What?"

"I loved you and would never cheat on you."

I scoff and shake my head.

"Soda, the baby is yours."

A/n

Heyyy im backkk!!! Wattpad wasn't working for me for awhile there so it was hard to write new chapters, I wrote a bunch then they all got deleted but whatever I figured it out and heres this chapter!!

~Stay Gold Bitches