Chapter 75

Sodas POV

"oh my god." Y/n breathes lifting a hand to cover her mouth, her eyes wide in shock.

"Y/n will you... see if i have something in my eye?" I lean forward still on one knee and bat my eyelashes at her.

"Jerk." She smiles and pushes my face away.

"what?" I smile back. "oh you thought I was... ohhh." I chuckle. I liked knowing I was annoying her. In the nicest way possible. 

she rolls her eyes and walks further down to the creek plopping down on a metal bench.

"I really thought something was in it." I answer following and sitting close next to her. 

"I'm really sorry I overacted, It was completely uncalled for."

"will ya quit apologizing. God you sound like Steve after a stupid fight."

"I'm serious Soda." she looks me dead in the eye, and I knew she wasn't kidding.

"It's okay babe." She shivers and I drape my arm across her shoulders, she curls in.

"she just got in my head, that's all." 

"yeah she did that a lot." I thought back to all the times Sandy used the pity card on me, making me feel bad for shit she did. 

"She seems like a bitch."

I let out a low chuckle. "oh trust me, she was."

she smiles, more to herself than anyone else. I lean my head back and look up at the  

"ya know, I've been doing a lot of thinking." I begin.

"Oh god, this can't be good."

"keep your trap shut and lemme finish. Anyways I was thinking maybe you could wear this." I slip off one of my fathers old rings that usually was wrapped around my finger so when I took it off it felt as though a piece of him went with it, it wasn't a bad feeling though.

"Soda." She sits up and looks from the ring to me. "I- I don't know."

"Please just until I save enough to get a real one." 

She smiles and watches as I carefully slip it onto her dainty finger. She grabs my face with both hands and kisses me.

"Now its like you always have a piece of me with you no matter where you go."

A/N

It took long, I KNOWWW IM SORRYYY!!! I've been swamped with homework and actually am procrastinating from doing some right now, oh well. Figured u guys waited long enough. sorry its a little rushed.

~Stay Gold Bitches