chapter 35

Sodas POV

It felt good telling her. Like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. She said if I ever needed to talk she was just one call away.

She had to get back to work before she lost jer job. But I stayed outside picking at the grass.

"Hey Pepsi-cola." Darry walks out and sits down beside me.

"You never call me that anymore." I smirk.

"Thought I should bring it back. If you don't like it-"

"Its okay. I like it." I smile thinking about all the times he used that name for me.

"Seems like she still loves you too." He looks up at the setting sun.

"Yeah. She does. We are just on a break right now." I sigh.

"And you're okay with that?" He looks at me.

"Of course. I would wait years to be with her if I had to." I looked at him like he was off his nut. He chuckles softly.

"Should head home. Pony has school tomorrow and I'm assuming you're going back to work." He nudges me.

"Yeah I guess."  I smiles and roll my eyes. "Just let me say bye first." I run back in and see Y/n wiping down the counters.

"Hey."

"Hey." She looks over and smiles at me.

"Still got your job?" I gesture to the cloth.

"Yeah. But I'm on clean up duty for a week for causing a scene." She finger quotes the last part which makes me laugh.

"Just wanted to say thank you, for everything."

"Your welcome Soda." She puts her hands on her hips.

"Alright see ya." Without thinking I kiss her on the cheek and walk away.