chapter 61

Sodas POV
(The next one is going to be his POV to sorry)

Y/n dragged me all the way down to the floor Johnny was on without saying a word to me. Instead of knocking on the room door she barges in and stops just inside.

My eyes blink trying to adjust to the dark room. I could make out shapes and silhouettes of the hospital machinery. The heart monitor was on the far left side and its small screen lit up some of the room, but unfortunately thats all it did. No noise emanated for the machine, not even the faintest heartbeat.

Y/n's breath hitches in her throat when she notices the sudden quiet. I place a hand at the small of her back in means to comfort her but she takes a few steps forward, stopping at the end of his bed.

"Oh Johnny." She mumbles exasperated. "God damnit." She burys her face in her hands, her shoulders shaking.

I was at a loss for words. Small tears seem to sting my eyes, Johnny wasn't just any greaser he was my little brothers best friend and one of mine for that matter.

"Shit." Is all I can seem to choke out.

Look what ya did Johnny, ya got me blubbering like a baby.

I think to myself.

He held the gang together. Without him Dally would be off in jail somewhere, Ponyboy would be the antisocial boy he was, this one person has had a tremendous impact on our lives.

And it will never be the same again.

A/n

I'm actually so upset just writing this!!

~Stay Gold Bitches