chapter 68

Your POV

"Hey babe whats up?" Soda casually asks from the other end of the phone.

"Oh nothing, except I just got a call from the hospital. We can go pick up Johnny now, everythings been worked out!" I excitedly announce, a huge smile spread across my face.

"Thats awesome!" He replys. "But aren't you at work?"

"My manager said I could leave early due to my circumstances."

"Well how bout that." He chuckles. "I'll come pick you up and drive down to get Johnny."

"Sure! I'll be out front."

"Okay I love you."

"Love you too." I blush at my fellow coworkers who were watching me on the phone.

I quickly hang up and finish up my last few tables. I pack up my things and wait outside the front doors, the crisp Autumn breeze blowing my hair in all sorts of directions.

The loud lyrics of "Jail House Rock" blairs through the parking lot as Soda recklessly drives up in the red ford, which I must admit has seen much better days.

"Whoo there she is!" He shouts as I approached the running car.

"Soda stop." I giggle glancing around at the passersby who watch intently. Clearly I wasn't too keen on PDA but you get used to it when you're dating Sodapop Curtis. Mostly.

"Hey sugar." He leans out the window shooting me his famous smile that could still just about melt my heart.

"Hi babe." I hop in and kiss him hard. Pressing him up against the cold hard glass. He knots his hands in my hair and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Well thats a hello if I've ever got one." He smiles shaking his head around as if he were dazed.

I pull down the mirror and adjust my lipstick, which was smudged. Alot.

"You ready?" He asks when I flip the mirror back up.

"You kidding I've been waiting for this for days."

"To Johnny!" He shouts over the music.

"To Johnny!" I shout back and kiss his cheek just as he drives down the road.

A/n
Whats up ma peeps? Ma home slices. Ma home diggety dogs.
I'm sorry.

Hows ur summers going?? Let me know!! I wanna know so please comment.

~Stay Gold Bitches