chapter 60

Sodas POV

I stayed with Y/n at the hospital that night, I didn't have to work the next morning so it was fine. We slept in a vacant room on a large leather couch. I didn't sleep much, Y/n did but she was tossing and turning all night.

It wasn't until around 5 in the morning I decided I was done trying to rest, so I carefully slipped out of Y/n's grasp and wansdered the halls.

It was dimly lit but stil, bright enough to see. The sun poking up just above the trees sent a pale yellow glow that cascaded across the tall brick building.

It was times like these I wish I had a camera to commemorate images like these whenever I felt the need to. I padded down the halls and around each different floor, the sound of faint beeping could be heard under each patients door.

I finally make it back down to the floor Y/n was on when docters wheeling a stretcher passes by me quickly. Good thing I had skidded to a hault or else my feet would have been run over.

I lay back down next to Y/n and she stirs slightly, but instantly lays back down. What with my short adventure around this curious place I felt my eyes become droopy amd soon found myself asleep.

In the morning I woke up to an empty spot beside me. I just assumed Y/n was in the washroom. I sit up and stretch the large clock on the wall showed the time 8:37. Not long after I woke up Y/n ran towrds me from down the hall.

"Babe are you okay?!" I ask when she frantically grabs my hand.

"It's Johnny!" That simple sentence was enough to propel me forward. We race down the hall hand in hand at lightning speed.

A/n

So far it seems like I'm going to be writing a Jally Fanfic next a bunch of you have been messaging me, voting for that one soooo thats gonna be next along with my secret fanfic which I will be announcing soon because unfortunately this one will be coming to an end soon!!  :))

~Stay Gold Bitches