Chapter 80

Sodas POV

"Y/n and I have big news." 

"You're pregnant!" Johnny shouts excitedly. 

"No." Y/n chuckles. 

"You got a new job!" Ponyboy looks at me. 

"No. Look guys-" 

"You finally had sex." 

"Dal I told you about the the first time." I sighed

"You told him about us having sex?" Y/n looked at me appalled. Johnny and Ponyboy looked flushed, Darry shook his head, Two-Bit was busy checking out the waitress and Steve had a look on his face I couldn't quite place.

"Hell yeah he did." He winked at Y/n. I shot him a glare.

"It's a guy thing."  I shrugged.

"As much as I would like to talk about my little brothers sex life, I think I would much rather know why you called us all here." Darry interjected.

"Right so as I was saying-" 

 "Hey so have you worked your way up to telling them you're engaged?" Two-bit finally looks back over and is met with looks of exasperation from Y/n and I and shocked looks from the the others. "I guess I just ruined the surprise, I think this is a good time for me to go ask that waitress for her number." He gets up and saunters over to the waitress.

"You're engaged?!" Ponyboy shouts excitedly.

"That is not where I saw this conversation going." Dally states pulling out a small flask, filled with what I could only imagine was alcohol, and took a sip.

"When is the wedding?" Johnny asks.

"We wanted to tell you guys first before diving into anything." Y/n smiled at me.

"Are you sure you're not rushing into anything?" Steve finally makes eye contact with me. "I mean are you sure you really love her or is this another Sandy situation?" Steve asks without trying to hide the saltiness in his voice.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. What had gotten into him. He was supposed to be happy for us.

"Steve, you're being irrational." Y/n says. 

"I'm being irrational?! You're the bitch who's taking my best friend away from me!" Y/n looked hurt.

"Steve lower your voice please." Darry says calmly. 

"Why?! Don't you think they are rushing into this." Steve turns on Darry, who stays silent. "That's what I thought."

"Steve." Y/n says quietly. 

"Don't play the victim card this time. As soon as you meet someone new, you'll leave him, I'm not stupid. " He snatches Dally's flask and takes a long sip. He points an accusing finger at Y/n. "And once you've left him heartbroken guess whos gonna have to pick up the pieces. ME!" 

Tears flood to Y/n's eyes. She runs to the door and it slams behind her.

"Surprise surprise, Y/n runs away from her problems once again."

Anger boiled inside of me. 

A/N 

Heyy Sorry its been awhile I've been studying for exams but I'll try to update as much as possible. Hows Everyone feeling after this chapter?? The next few are gonna send you on a rollercoaster of emotions!! 

~Stay Gold Bitches