chapter 89

Sodas POV

"Shes gone damnit!" I fly around the house trying to find anything she left behind. I failed, ending up with empty hands.

"She up and left. Without sayin nothing, not a word." I run my hand through my hair, my eyes dance around the room still looking.

"Aw c'mon Soda she probably is just at some run down motel. We only got a few here, Pony and I will check later." Two says perched up on the counter.

She left without saying anything. What Steve said had truly gotten to her. The bastard, next time I see him I'll lay his ass out.

The front door creaks open  and Johnny bursts in looking exasperated.

"There you are! I been looking all over the damn place for your bumblin' ass." He heaves in air.

"Me?" I say shocked. "What's up kid?"

He doesn't say anything but instead hands me a note.

Soda

You have to know I'm not doing this because I dont love you but instead because I dont want to hurt you.

You must know this is just as hard on me as it is on you. But I could never forgive myself if you threw your life away for me, you have so much potential my love.

Dont waste it all on me.

I love you Soda. With all my heart.

My chest ached. I read quickly over the note.

She thinks shes a waste?

My head spun, I ran to the washroom and puked in the toilet.

Darry right behind me to rub my back.

"She left me Dare." I sob into the bowl. "She thinks shes a waste."

"Shh now buddy."

I retch into the toilet, throwing up whatever was left in my stomach.

I need to get her back.

A/n
Wow it has been awhile. Hehe my bad <3

~Stay gold bitches