chapter 20

Sodas POV

Y/n and I have been dating for a few weeks now and everything has been great, nothing changed drastically except for the little make out sessions here and there.

I was at work today, Steve was in the back blaring his Elvis Presley CD and I was working the counter.

"Hey Soda." A voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I look over and see a blonde girl standing there, she was in here last week trying to get me to go out with her.

"Hey what can I help you with?"

"One date. All I'm asking for is one date." She answers leaning on the counter.

"Sorry but your not my type." I replie.

"Well what is your type?"

Y/n.

"I don't know." I shrug

"Well then just go out with me maybe I am your type." She leans in closer.

"You heard him get lost broad." A voice answers behind her.

She whirls around and Y/n stands there, Her hands on her hips.

"Who are you?" The girl snaps.

"His girlfriend." She answers matter of factly, as if to prove her point she walks behind the counter and wraps her arms around me.

"Whatever." She flicks her hair and walks out grumbling things under her breath.

"Thanks y/n/n." I say when the girl is gone.

"Anytime." She kisses my cheek. "When do you get off?"

"Today is my late shift babe." I lift her up and sit her on the counter.

"Really?" She whines.

"I know." I sigh grabbing two cokes from the fridge and hand one to her.

"Well I should go, you need to get some work done here." She jumps down and kisses my quickly.

"See ya!" I call after her, she waves back.

God I loved her.