chapter 46

Sodas POV

I waited for what felt like hours. She was in there for awhile.

She left.

She didn't leave.

She hates you.

No she doesn't.

Why don't you just die.

Shut up.

"Hey you ready?" Y/ns voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I hadn't even heard her walk up.

She hates you.

No she doesn't.

"Are you okay?" Tear streaks ran wet down her cheeks.

"I'm better now." She smiles softly.

I kiss her cheek and wrap my arm around her waist. We pass the people in the waiting room and she stops dead in her tracks.

"Whats the matter?" I follow her eyes and see she is looking at a lady with long black curly hair and big brown eyes.

Instantly I knew who it was. I'd seen her a few times before but never really spoke to her. She was after all, a terrible mother. Johnny never really talked about her, but because of the hair and the eyes I just knew.

Johnny would say that he hated both of them, but he just wanted their love and approval. Truthfully Johnny is like a little puppy. No matter how many times you kick him, He will always come back.

She was yelling at the old receptionist. She looked frantic, but Johnny's old man was no where to be seen.

"He is my son! I deserve to see him!"

"I'm sorry ma'am but he just had a visitor and almost flat lined. We just can't risk having that happen again." The lady replies calmly.

"Who the hell would visit him?! He hangs out with good for nothing hood rats -" thats when she notices us standing there. She lets out a small gasp when she sees Y/n.

"Did you-"

" I visited him Alison." Y/n says crossing her arms.

Alison. Guess her name is Alison.

"You?! You're not even blood related." Alison chuckles smugly.

"I'm more of a family then you have ever been to him." This statement enrages Alison.

"I'm his mother! And just about yours too! You can not talk to me that way!" She points an accusing finger at her.

"You were never a mother to that boy! You even notice that he wasn't at home for months?! Probably to drunk to notice anything."

Alison is at a loss for words.

"All Johnny ever wanted was a family. And you couldn't give that to him." Y/n says softly.

"I-"

"Save it. I don't want to her any more bullshit from your mouth." Y/n walks out, leaving Johnny's mom behind with her jaw hitting the floor.

"Babe?" I look over at her when we are outside. Her face was set and her jaw was locked but when she noticed I was watching her, her features softened.

"Yeah Soda?" She smiles up at me. But I could see tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm better now." She sighs.

A/n

Might only update on weekdays now. It would probably be easier for me.

~Stay Gold bitches