chapter 62

Sodas POV

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.
(Current mood.)

This was something I never thought would happen. Y/n burys her face in her hands and leans over his bed. Her shoulders shaking.

I take cautious steps towards the bed. Towards Johnny.

"Oh kid." I whisper when I'm standing next to him. His small face relaxed in a blissfully peaceful emotion. A tear slips from my eye.

Just think how heart broken Ponyboy will be.

"Anyone but you kid." I go to step back but a firm hand grasps around my wrist, I let out a surprised gasp.

Y/n breaks down and starts to laugh uncontrollably beside me. I see the hand is connected to the rest of a smiling Johnny. More importantly an alive smiling Johnny.

"Shit kid you had me scared to death." I let out a ragged breath.

"Sorry." Johnny tries to hide his smile. "It was her idea." He points to Y/n who was still trying to catch her breath.

"The look - on your face." She says in between gasps.

"And who knew you were such an actor." I poke her in the ribs.

"Practice my dear." She smiles smugly.

I quirk my eyebrow approvingly at her.

"So kid ready to get outta here?"

"Hells yes!" Johnny exclaims.

"Not for another week or two." Y/n sits on the edge of the scratchy bed.

"Way to burst my bubble." He grumbles leaning back against his pillow, which if you were wondering it looked scratchyhm as well.

"Love ya Johnnycakes." Y/n ruffles his hair. He cringes and quickly pulls each hair back into place.

"Yeah yeah love you too I guess."

The both chuckle softly.

"Y/n, don't you have to talk to Johnny about something?" She lowers her eyebrows trying to recall whatever I was talking about.

"Oh! Right!" She says when she thinks of it. "Theres something kinda serious I need to talk to you about."

"Okay?"

A/n

I was gonna kill him off but then decided not to.

I WILL NOT BE UPDATING ANYTHING ON MONDAY JUNE 25!!

Just letting you know :))

~Stay Gold Bitches