Chapter 84

Sodas POV

I suddenly hear the click of a loaded pistol. 

My heart drops as I stare down the barrel and into the eyes of an enraged Soc. Paul to be exact.

"This shut your trap real quick, huh greasy boy." Paul says from the other end.

"Look I-" I being but Paul presses the gun to my face.

" Jesus Paul." One of the others says under his breath.

I raise my hands, my palms sweating. Man I sure fucked up this time. My heart was pounding so loud I was convinced they could hear it. The rest of the Socs looked at Paul like he lost his mind. Paul dead staring me in the eye, almost daring me to so much as blink so he could pull the trigger and splatter my blood all over the sidewalk.

"You know who this is?!" Paul snaps to his friends. "That white trash with the mouth. The one always in the cooler. The one who fucked with your tires Sean." They bicker back and forth.

Dally. Of course.

Trust Dallas to piss off a gang of Socs enough where they are willing to kill me.

"Guys I don't want any trouble." I manage to get in. 

"Can it grease!" Paul refocuses on me. "I've been waiting to do this for a long time. A message to Dallas." 

I shut my eyes knowing what comes next.

and then....

A/N

Im sorry its been a while!! 

~Stay Gold Bitches