chapter 24

Sodas POV (part one)

I pick up one of the bread sticks on the table and chuck it at Y/n. It hits her on the cheek she picks up another bread stick and hits me on the forehead with it. This continued until the waiter came over and told us we will be kicked out if we don't stop being disruptive. As soon as he left we burst out laughing.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Y/n asks through giggles which only makes me laugh harder.

When we finally calm down I take her hand across the table and smile, I trace circles on her hand with my thumb.

"Champagne complimentary to the beautiful couple?" A different waiter walks over holding a bottle of expensive looking champagne. We hold out our glasses and he fills them half way then sticks the bottle in a bucket of ice next to the table.

"Beautiful couple huh." Y/n smirks at me and sips on her champagne.

I do the same and my mouth explodes with many different flavours I've never tasted before. I look back at Y/n who is just watching me.

"Have you never had champagne before?" I shake my head and she looks at me surprised.

"To Soda's first champagne." She raises her glass and I clink my against hers.

"What happend back at the house?" I put my glass down and rest my elbows on the table.

"What do you mean?" Looks at me puzzled.

"Well something happened with Steve, he barely said a word to me."

"Steve and I got into a little argument thats all." She answers finally.

"Bout what?" I continue to press.

"Nothing important, I'm sure we'll be fine tomorrow." She shrugs it off. I nod just as they brought our food out.

Time skip (Because I don't know what to write when they're eating 😂)

We walked down the street hand in hand, the only light sorce was the pale moonlight. Y/n asked if we could go for a walk before we went home.

"I hate to bring this up again but what was the argument about?"

"Fine." She sighs. "Dally made a comment and I went along with it as a joke but Steve took it the wrong way and freaked out on me yelling at me about how you've been hurt to many times and how I'm just going to hurt you again."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna hurt you because you're falling in love with me."

I was falling in love with her.

"Keep going."

"Then I told him that you aren't the only one who has been hurt and how I'm falling in love with you too." She looked down at out intertwined fingers.

I lift up her hand up to my mouth and place a kiss against her knuckles.

"Wise man say, only fools rush in." I sing and she giggles as I twirl her around.

"But I can't help falling in love with you." She finishes and places a soft peck on my nose.