chapter 64

"I-"

"Look Johnny it's okay if you don't want to it was just an idea." I shrug going to take the paperwork back. He grasps it firmly.

"There is no one else I'd rather have adopt me." He looks me dead in the eye. I let out a loud excited noise and pull him into a hug.

"I love you Johnny, so so so much. " I hold him close.

"I know, I love you too." He chuckles.

"Soda!" I shout not letting go. I figured he would be waiting outside the door, and I was right fore as aoon as I got his name out the door burst open.

"What?! Everything okay?!" He looked frantic.

"Its happening!" I run over and cup his face in my hands. "It's happening." I whisper and press our foreheads together.

"I told you." He kisses me lightly.

"Get a room will ya!" Johnny jokes.

We pull apart laughing.

"I'll wait in the car." Soda slips out of the room.

"He's good for you." Johnny says when he's gone.

I smile softly to myself.

"One question about this whole thing."

"What's that?"

"Do I have to call you mom?"

I can't help but burst out laughing. "No you don't kid."

I said goodbye to him and made my way down to the parking lot. I scope out the beat up ford and climb inside.

"Y/n." Soda says when I flop into the passenger seat.

"What's up Sodapop?"

"You wanna get married?"

A/n

Bit of a late update sorry!! Might start writing more than just outsider fanfics, I hope you guys understand I wanna qrits more than just fanfics for ome specific fandom.

~Stay Gold Bitches