chapter 71

Your POV

I ended up driving home. Soda said he was too tired and then passed out in the back seat. Johnny rode in the passenger seat.

"Ya' know kid I really did miss you." I sigh folding down the sun visor.

"I missed you too." Johnny replies. "Well at least I did when I was awake." He chuckles to himself.

We are silent for a few minutes, we just sat there in traffic (again) watching the radiant orange glow the sunset painted in the sky.

"Jeez ol' Soda there sure was tired." Johnny looks back at Soda, who was sprawled out and snoring.

"Yeah." I smile to myself.

"You love him don't you?"

"Johnny we've been through this."

"I know." He shrugs. "I was just wondering." He looks down at his hands.

"I do." I answer. "I really do."

"Well that makes me feel a whole lot better!" Sodas cheerful voice pipes into the conversation.

"You're supposed to be sleeping." I giggle.

"I just missed ya too much doll." He presses a big kiss on my cheek and I playfully scold him.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Johnny smiles at us. "Like the kind that makes me wanna throw up."

"You wanna kiss too?" Soda chuckles the proceeds to try planting one on Johnnys cheek.

"Will you two quit horsing around, I'm trying to drive here." I push Soda back to his spot in the back seat. "Seat belt. On." I remind him.

"Got it mom." He grumbles playfully.

"Don't make me come back there."

"Like I said disgustingly cute."

Time skip bc I'm uncreative and can't think of anything to writee!

We pull into the driveway just as it started raining. Johnny runs inside the house shouting something about not wanting to get his hair wet.

Soda wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk in like that.

"Oooohhh myy looove." He begins, completely out of tune.

"Soda don't."

"Myyy darling."

"Please."

"I've hungered for your touch alonnne."

"You're so embarrassing."

"A long, lonely time."

"Why do I even bother." I sigh.

As we step into the house he sings the next line unnecessarily loud.

"Time goes byyy soooo slowly!! And time-"  he cuts himself off when he notices a petit blonde girl standing in the middle of the living room.

I follow his gaze amd I realize exactly who it is.

A/n

Hey guys. If you haven't heard yet I have decided after I finish my two outsiders fanfis those are going to be my last ones for a while.  I have realized that I'm just not into it as much anymore. But I will continue to write other things as listed in my bio. Maybe one day I will write some again.

~Stay Gold Bitches