chapter 53

Your POV
(This point on I think the POVs are mainly gonna be Y/n's)

I smile down at the adoption papers that were slid across the wooden desk. Butterflies nervously flew around in my stomach. Its happening.

"Almost done." Soda chuckles quietly and places a reassuring hand on my back.

"We will just need your signatures on the front and last page." The lady from the court house smiles at us and holds out two pens. "You are adopting together I assume?"

Soda and I both look at each other then stammer out excuses. The lady merely chuckles softly at how flustered we were.

"Apparently not?"

"N-no no, we ain't, aren't." Soda answers and corrects himself when I elbow him in the ribs. "No we aren't."

She chuckles again and hands me the pen, shoving the other one into the squeaky desk drawer.

"You two make a very lovely couple."

I feel my face heat up and I pretend to be preoccupied with scanning over the paperwork.

"Thank you." Soda shoots her a movie start smile and wraps am arm around me.

Thats when one signature catches my eyes,

Current parental and/or current supervisor signature _____________

"Is the current parental signature needed?" I ask changing the subject.

"It is mandatory." She folds her hands on her lap. "Will that be an issue?"

Of course it would be an issue,  how the hell would I get his parents to sign the papers. They would rather have him around and beat the living shit outta him then let him go and be happy.

"No, no problem at all." Something in her face told me she didn't belive me. I wouldn't either.

A/n

This Friday I'm meeting Ralph Macchio and I'm literally going to cryy!!! Wont be updating this weekend and MIGHT not update tomorrow just because I need to pack for comic con.

~Stay Gold Bitches