Chapter 17

Chapter: 17

POV: Isabel

I had woken up craving for ice-cream that day. I went out of my room to ask Aaron if I could go out. When I opened the door to my room, Aaron passed by with nothing on but his black jeans, talking on the phone. I closed the door and opened it again. Maybe, I was seeing things. But when I looked downstairs, Aaron was shirtless. Woah. That was the first time seeing him like that. It was as if he was looking for something in the living room but when he couldn't find whatever he was looking for, he turned to come back.

Then he met my gaze. "Morning," he smiled, as he got off the phone.

"Morning."

It took some time for him to notice that he wasn't properly dressed. I could hear him curse under his breath. "I'm so sorry," he said as he rushed up the stairs to his room.

He passed by me within minutes. I went back into my room before I realised that I hadn't told Aaron about the ice-cream thing. I got out of my room and went to his. I knocked about five times but I got no answer. I then heard his phone ring from inside. Had he left his room?

I opened the door and saw his phone ringing on the bed. I got closer to his bed and when I had bent down to get the phone, Aaron rushed out of the shower. I was startled by his presence. He had a towel around his waist as he dripped of water from head to toe. I handed him his phone. "What are you doing in here?" he asked.

"I heard your phone ring but no answer. Plus, I knocked before I entered," I explained.

"I was in the shower as you can see."

"I just wanted to ask if I could go out to buy ice-cream."

"Uhm, sure. Get dressed."

"Thank you and I'm sorry for invading your privacy," I said, as I left his room to get dressed.

I didn't really take long to get dressed because I had already picked out my outfit as if I knew my answer. I just put on a peach playsuit with white gladiator sandals as my hair was in a ponytail.

When I came out of my room, I noticed Aaron downstairs. I joined him. He had on his eye glasses. Gosh! He looked sexy in them. Why did I have a feeling that he wore them on purpose?

"You didn't take long," he pointed out.

"I'm fast, I guess."

"You look cute."

A blush swept my cheeks. That was the first compliment that I ever got from him. It wasn't anything big. "Thank you."

"Could you please get me the keys of the Jeep in the first drawer?"

I walked over to where the drawers were and pulled out the first drawer and there were multiples of keys. How would I know which keys were for the Jeep? I just randomly picked out keys, hoping that I took the right one.

Aarons' back was turned to me while he was on the phone. When he finally faced me, I handed him the keys that I chose. He laughed as he grabbed them from my hand and walked back to the drawer. "I said Jeep not Jaguar," he said putting back the keys that I gave him and coming out with different ones.

"There are a lot of keys in that drawer. It wasn't easy for me."

"Aww, I'm sorry for putting you through that," he said, as he threw one arm around my shoulders and tagged me to go with him into the garage.

I felt safe with his arm around me. Plus, his cologne made his presence felt as I breathed it in. Gosshhh! Not even Josh had smelled as good as Aaron. What did he use?