Chapter 44

Isabel

The following morning when I woke up, to a bunch of red roses all over my room. They were a lot but the ones that I mostly stood out were the white roses at my feet. It was a cute scene, indeed. I was actually back at my house, Aaron had to go somewhere. I looked at my hand and saw my ring. OMG! It wasn't a dream. The rock was so heavy but I didn't care, I was getting married! James wouldn't believe it when I tell him. I smiled uncontrollably as I hugged my pillow. Just then, Aaron walked in. I was still smiling when he saw me and that lit his face up.

"How is my fiancee doing this morning?" he asked, coming closer.

I couldn't speak. I just sat on the bed, looking up at him and smiling like a dang fool. "I wanna be the cause of that face everyday," he smiled.

I bit my bottom lip. Gosh, what was wrong with me? Aaron put his hand on my face and leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I need your cute self out of bed and dressed," he told me.

When Aaron left the room, I didn't waste time getting out of bed and going to take a hot shower. When I got out, I found a tray of food near a baby blue dress. Aaron.
An our later, I was done with my breakfast and dressed. I took a moment to admire the flowers he got me then I went downstairs.

I saw the way that he was looking at me and a blush couldn't help but sneak it's way onto my face, and he noticed. "Stop looking at me," I said.

He smiled. "I can't help it, you look gorgeous," he breathed.

"It's not the first time you're seeing me in a dress," I replied.

"I know, but it's the first time you're wearing a dress that I personally picked out for you," he revealed.

"You probably got help," I smiled as I was inches from him.

"I didn't. I just know what suits my lady," he bit his bottom lip and pulled me closer to him. "Or should I say fiancee?"

A blush found its way to my cheeks again. I really had to get used to that word. "So, where are you taking me today?" I asked.

"My mother's house," he answered.

It took me a while to respond. "I'm scared," I laughed, nervously.

"Of what?" he chuckled. "Are you also going to be scared to walk down the aisle?"

"I don't get why you're so calm. I mean, happy but I'm still getting used to the new title," I couldn't stop smiling. "Like, did yesterday actually happen? I'm sorry but you've got no idea how happy I am."