Part 1

ANASTASIA'S POV
(Dream)
See?
Now your dead and your stuck with me forever
No
Yes!
NO!
YES!
(Dream over)
I opened my eyes and sprung up. I was sweating and panted. I then realized I was in a room and I had a needle in my arm and tubes in my nose. What happened? Where am I? Suddenly the door open. It was Christina. "Christina?" I said. She looked up at me with widen eyes and she dropped her clipboard. "ANA!!!" She said and came over to me and hugged me. I was confused. "What's going on? Why am I in here? And why do I have tubes in my nose?" I said. She let go of me and frowned. "Don't you remember Ana? You were shot when you went to prom. You were in a coma because of how much blood you lost". She said. My eyes widen and then I started to remember. "Oh.... right. Wait a minute. How long was I out for?" I said. "For about a few months. Today is the month October 3rd". She said. "So I missed graduation?" I said. "I'm afraid so". She said. I frowned. I wanted to graduate with everyone. "I'm gonna get some things to get those tubes out of your nose. By the way, your boyfriend has left you something from last year". She said and then left. I looked around until I saw a small box with a note on it. I read it. It was Jon. I smiled and I opened it. It was a beautiful ring that engravings on it. I put it on. "I love it". I mumbled. Soon Christina came back and helped take the tubes out and other stuff. "So am I able to leave or should I stay here?" I said. "Well your wounds are all healed so I think you could be ok leaving today. As long as you rest for a little bit for a few days". She said. I nodded. "Ok let me just call Anthony and-". She said but I cut her off. "No. I want go there by myself. Let it be a surprise to them". I said. She giggled and nodded. "Also could you get me some clothes?" I said. "Of course". She said. Soon she let me shower and she got me some clothes. I wore a black crop top with holes on the sleeves to show my elbow, black shorts, and black boots. (Ignore the stocking)

I fixed up my hair to make it look nice

I fixed up my hair to make it look nice. "There now you look so cute". Christina said. "Heh. Thanks Christina. You maybe my nurse but you are one of my good friends". I said. She smiled. "Well I better get going. Bye Christina". I said. I walked out of the room and looked around. I didn't see anyone. "Ana?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw.... Derrick. "Derrick....". I said and I ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged back tightly. He let go of me and caressed my cheeks. "Your ok. Your well". He said in relief. "Ana?" I heard someone else say. I turn to the side and saw Mortikiy. "Mortikiy". I said and I hugged him. He hugged back as he started to cry. Then Derrick joined us and they both sandwiched me between them. Dang my brothers has gotten taller. I'm short and my twin brother is taller. "I thought we lost you like we did with mom and dad". Mortikiy said choking in tears. I frowned. "Mortikiy, you could never lose me". I said. "I know". He said. We all let go of each other. "Are you going home?" Derrick said. "Yes but I'm gonna surprise Anthony and Marcel". I said. They nodded and I said goodbye to them. I went to the back and shape-shifted into a bird and flew home. I can't wait to see Anthony and Marcel. They are gonna be so happy. Soon I got home and I landed in a tree. I shifted back to normal without any bird things on me and walked to the front door. I knocked on it. No answer. I continued to knock until I heard someone coming to the door. "Sorry but we don't want you here stranger!" I heard someone yell. It was Anthony. I smirked. "I ain't no stranger". I said. Then there was silence. I suddenly saw the door open slowly. Soon the door open to reveal Anthony. He looked at me and I suddenly saw tears going down his face. "Ana...". He breathed out softly. I went inside and immediately we hugged each other as he close the door behind us. "Your back. I missed you so much". He said. "I missed you too". I said. "Anthony who are you talking t-.... ANA!!!" I heard Marcel yelled. I looked and saw that he jumped down the second to last step of the stairs and joined in the hug again being sandwiched between them. "When did you wake up?" Anthony said as we all let go of each other. "Just today. Christina said I was ok leaving since my wounds heal". I said. "We need to tell everyone your back!" Marcel said. Then I thought of something. "I'm wanna go see Jon first". I said. "Oh ok. See you later then". Anthony said. I nodded and left the house and shifted into a bird again and flew to Jon's house. I can't wait to see him!

DELIRIOUS'S POV
It has been months. The whole summer vacation. Without my baby. I don't know what to do. I mean, I still play with the others. But I just act like I was ok. THEY ALL JUST FORGOTTEN ABOUT ANA! MY BABY! I was still the one who thought about Ana! But honestly I feel.... broken without her in my arms. I live alone now because my parents went and bought a new house in Washington. They never said anything to me except that they said they'll leave the house for me to keep. I hate them so much. Anyways I was in my room, crying my eyes out as I tried to fall asleep. I've been doing this since.... you know what. That is until I heard a knock on my window. I growled. "It must be Luke again trying to get me to leave the house". I thought. I got up from my bed and to the window. "Luke I don't want to go out for the last time! Leave me alone!" I yelled angrily. "But I'm not Luke". A voice said. My eyes widen. That voice..... I open the curtains and immediately tears rolled down my face. "Anastasia....?" I said. She gave me a smile. She's back!