Part 44

ANTHONY'S POV
I held a unconscious David Dobrik in the basement of the headquarters. I smirked under my mask. I'm just waiting for him to wake up. We have a lot of things to talk about. I suddenly heard groaning and I looked and saw that he's up. "Well, well. Look who decided to wake up". I said. He opened his eyes and stared at me in fear. I took off my mask and smirked. "We have a lot to talk about, Dobrik". I said.

ANASTASIA'S POV
I started to wake up and saw that Jon is still asleep. His arm was around my waist. I groaned as I sat up putting my hand on my head. I got up and went to brush my teeth and take a shower. I then got some clothes. I wore gray long sleeved shirt, shorts, light gray stockings, and black shoes. (Ignore everything else)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jon sitting up rubbing his eyes

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jon sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Morning crazy". I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Morning babygirl". He said. I sat next to him and I pecked his cheek. "So what do you wanna do today?" I said. "Well that's up to you baby". He said. "Can we cuddle?" I said. He smiled. "Of course we can". He said. He pulled me into the bed and I snuggled into his chest. I sighed as I also put my hands on his chest too. "Love you babygirl". He said. "Love you too crazy". I said. We kissed and continued to cuddle until we both got hungry. I went downstairs and went to make us both breakfast while Jon takes a shower. Once I was done, I set up the plates with food on it and Jon came downstairs. "I want fooooood!" He said. I giggled. "Come on. Come on boy!" I said and then whistled to him. He laughed and pecked my cheek. "I am not a dog!" He said. I stuck my tongue at him and we ate the food. Once we were done, we washed dishes until I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw it was Dlive.

Me: Hello?

D: Hey Ana, I need you over here for a heist

Me: Oh be there soon

D: Ok bye

I ended the call and put on my sweater. "Where ya going babe?" Jon said. "I have to go to headquarters for a heist". I said. "Be careful babygirl. I love you". He said. "I love you too". I said. I gave him a kiss goodbye and left the house and went to headquarters. Once I got there, I went inside and met up with Dlive. "Hey Dlive". I said. "Anastasia! Finally your here! C'mon, everyone's in the meeting room". He said. We went to the meeting room and saw almost everyone here. Some of the snipers, hackers, and crazies. We most weird people here. Then I found Anthony, Derrick, and Mortikiy I went up to my brothers and hugged them then I went to Anthony and he smiled at me. "Hey Ana". He said and we hugged. Soon the meeting started. Dlive wanted us to rob and hostage a big company next week. So me and Anthony had guard in case some tries to leave. LuLu, Luna, Kiara, and Lyra had to hijack the cameras so no footage of us could be seen. The meeting was over and me and Anthony walked away. "A-Anthony, I'm done". Someone said. I turned my head and my eyes widen. "David?!" I said. I immediately turned to Anthony. "Why is he here?!" I said angrily. "He's a shapeshifter. We could use his help". He said. "David has no experience like we do!" I said. "Yeah that's why me and Dlive are training him. He's not gonna kill anyone. We aren't gonna force him to do that". He said. "Then why exactly is he here for then?" I said. "He's here to help if computer help or to scare our captives if they don't cooperate with us. But as for right now, he's just gonna be doing stuff like what a rookie does around here". He said. I mean I guess that's fine. At least He's not being forced to do really bad stuff. What a rookie would do is training to be strong, help clean the torture/ interviewing room, or prepare for another captivates to arrive. I turned to David. "You ok with this?" I said. "Yeah I'm fine. I mean, people here are nice and help around. I thought everyone would be tough, stubborn, and rude". He said. "Not with us!" I heard Jack say out of no where and him, Mark, and Pewds came out and started ruffling David's hair like a dog. "Well, is he along to leave yet?" I said. "Not yet. He'll be allowed to leave in a couple of weeks". Anthony said. "What about his friends?" I said. "We hypnotized them to think that David's 'away on vacation' for those couple of weeks". He said. I nodded. I went up to David and hugged him. "Be careful around here Ok? Don't get anyone upset". I said. "I won't. I'm actually starting to like people around here". He said. I smiled and nodded softly. I said goodbye to everyone but Anthony took me in his car to drive me home. I flew to headquarters. "So are you and Marcel doing preparations for you guys' special day?" I said. "Yep. We already found a place where we want it to be". He said. "Yeah? Where?" I said. "A beach. You know the one that's also has a pool?" He said. "Oh gosh, I love that beach". I said excitedly. "So when are you gonna tell everyone else?" I said. "Actually we're thinking of telling everyone tonight at our place. Y'think you and Jon can come and see their faces?" He said with a smirk. "Yeah I think we could". I said. "Great. See ya soon then". He said. We soon got Jon and my house and I gave Anthony hugged and I got out of the car. I then got inside and saw Jon on the couch. "I'm back". I said. He saw me and smiled. "Hey babygirl". He said. I sat next to him on the couch and pecked his cheek. I told him what Anthony was planning so we decided to relax until then.