Part 47

DELIRIOUS'S POV
It was now dinner time and we were all eating dinner. It was awkwardly quiet. I looked over at Ana. She looked so uncomfortable. To be honest, I was too. "So. How long have you been together? A few months? A week?" Mom said. "Uh..... almost three years?" I said. My parents' eyes widen and I got a little uncomfortable. "Why haven't you told us you had a girlfriend for so long?!" Mom said. "Cause you were always busy". I thought. It went all quiet until Ana got up. "Um..... I'm gonna get some more ice tea. You want anything babe?" She said. "No I'm ok, babygirl". I said. She nodded and left the room while my parents and the girl was glaring at her. "So Mom. Dad. You still haven't answered my question. Who is this girl you've brought?" I said. "Oh right. Son, this is Marielle Stevenson. Her parents are the owners of the most richest company in Seattle. I'm friends with her father and we are deciding to merge companies together but we need to make it official". Dad said. "So..... why exactly is she here?" I said. "Son, I need you to break up with your girlfriend and date Marielle then marry her". He said. My eyes widen. "HELL NO!" I yelled. "Young man don't you yell at your father like that!" Mom said. "No, I am not gonna leave my girlfriend just so you could have me be with another woman! I love Anastasia! Only her. And she loves me!" I shouted. "Son but this is for your own good and for-". Dad said. "The company?! Oh my god, don't you freaking hear what's coming out of your mouth?! You don't care about me! You and Mom only care about the company! You've never been there for me. You don't care about me at all!" I growled. "That's not true hunny. We do care about you. We care about you so much. We're just thinking about your future". Mom said. "Then say it...". I said. "What?" She said. "Say that you love me...". I said. "I do love you, hunny". She said softly. I chuckled softly before it turned to my insane laugh. "If you love me, you would've stopped me". I said and rolled up my sleeves to show my scars. Their eyes widen. "You could've stopped me from doing this but you didn't have the decency to come and ask me if I was ok. You two were two busy with work". I said. I then looked at my dad. "Son, you are gonna break up with your girlfriend and be with Marielle or el-". He said. "Or else what?" I growled at him. "Or I'll disown you! We won't ever be in your life! We won't give you any of our money!" He said smugly. My eyes widen staring at my father. But then I closed my eyes and sighed. "Then I guess, I don't have parents and you two are strangers in my house. So I suggest you leave before I call the cops". I said. Their eyes widen but then my dad looked at me with a blank face. "Alright. Let's go hun. You too Marielle". Dad said. He got up and so did my mother and Marielle. She glared at me as my parents walked out. I got up and watch them leave the house and get into their car. Once they were gone, I suddenly felt tears flowing down my face. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Ana with a sad frown. "Are you ok?" She said worriedly. I turned and faced her and stared into her eyes. "I'm sorry...". She said. The tears flowing down too much and it bothered me hearing her say Sorry when it wasn't her fault. All I did was hug her and started to silently cry on her shoulder. Ana started to rub my back and I felt her kiss my cheek. We looked at each other and she wiped the tears from my eyes. "Shhhh~. Everything's gonna be ok. I'm so sorry that this happened Crazy. I know they didn't give you the love you wanted but they were still your parents. But I'm still here and you know I love you so much". She said as she caressed my cheek. I stared at her before slamming my lips against hers. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. We pulled away and I gave her a sad smile. "How about I clean up the dishes in the dinning room and you go change and relax in bed, okay?" She said. "B-But babygirl, don't you need help?" I said. "No I'm ok doing this myself. You go relax in bed. I'll be up there soon. Don't worry". She said with a small smile. I nodded before pecking her lips and heading upstairs to our room. I changed out of my suit and into my gym shorts. I smiled. I love that girl so much. She makes me so happy. Even though my parents disowned me, I still have love from Ana. Not only her but all my friends support as well. I laid down in bed and ran my hands down my face. Suddenly I heard the door open to reveal Anastasia. She smiled at me before grabbing her PJs and changed in the bathroom. Soon she was done, she left and got into the other side of the bed. "You feeling better?" She said. "A little bit". I said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she cuddled herself into my chest like she always do. " I love you Jon. Goodnight". She whispered softly before she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead softly and softly smiled. "I love you too babygirl. One day, I'll prove my parents wrong and we'll get married and have a better life then what we both experienced in our childhood. I'll.... always be here for you". I whispered softly. Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.