Part 52

ANASTASIA'S POV
Geez I'm getting irritated right now. I didn't think famous wrestlers like these are so full of themselves. I just started to talk to Jon until I heard that woman Stephanie McMahon say this. "If Daniel Bryan wants to disrespect The Authority, then The Authority will disrespect his 'Yes' followers". She said. What's so wrong with Daniel Bryan? He's not a bad guy. He's pretty cool. But suddenly Randy Orton and The Shield got out of the ring and started to walk around the ring and look around the audience. That is until the ones named Seth Rollins AKA the one who bumped into me and didn't apologize and his buddy Dean Ambrose were near the ramp and near me and the others. That is until that Ambrose dude looked at me. He whispered something to his friend and suddenly he grabbed me. "HEY!!!" Me and Jon yelled. Me and Jon grabbed each others hands until Ambrose's friend punched Jon's arm which made him let go. He threw me over his shoulder and I started to punch and kick him. He got me on stage and held me. "So Daniel, you don't respect us, we'll hurt one of your followers". Stephanie McMahon's husband said. I think he calls himself Triple H or Hunter. "Ugh let me go!" I growled. They all look at me. "What's your name, pretty girl?" Randy said. "Nunya". I said. "Nunya?" He said. "Yup. Nun ya business". I said before laughing. "Oh you think you're funny?!" He growled. I giggled. "I mean seeing you angry makes me laugh". I said. "Do you know who I am?!" He said. "No and I seriously don't care". I said smirking. He glared at me angrily. "You're lucky you're cute. Tell me, are you single?" He said with a smirk. "No I have a boyfriend. And as you could see, he's right there trying to jump over but our friend is holding him back". I said. I looked back and saw Jon screaming crazily while Luke was holding him.

"Him? He's ugly as hell! Not to mention looks crazy" He said

"Him? He's ugly as hell! Not to mention looks crazy" He said. I got a little irritated but chuckled it off. "What can I say? I'm into psychopaths. AND CAN YOU LET ME GO?!". I said then yelled at the Ambrose dude. He only laughed. "Enough talk! Daniel you better save your follower or we'll have the Shield powerbomb her!" Triple H said. Oh for the love of- Suddenly I heard music play and the guy who helped me and calls himself Daniel Bryan came out. "Leave her alone!" He said as the music died down and the crowd died down too. "She has nothing to do with this! She doesn't deserve any of this!" He growled. "It doesn't matter. You disrespected The Authority so we decided it was best for business to scare  your followers". Stephanie said. "You're not scaring me!" I laughed. "Shut up!" Seth Rollins growled at me. Suddenly him and his friend Dean grabbed both of my arms and their taller friend Roman Reigns screamed a battle cry. I suddenly saw Daniel Bryan running towards the ramp only to start fighting with that man named Randy Orton. Alright I have had enough. I kicked Roman Reigns and slammed both of the men holding my arms to the ground. The bigger dude name Kane grabbed me by the neck but I bit his hand and kicked him in the stomach which made him let go. Daniel slid into the ring as Randy Orton climbed on top. "I didn't know you fought". He whispered to me. "Well we just met so you don't know me". I said. "True, true". He said. Suddenly a much more bigger man came and I got a little hesitant. But then suddenly he backed out. I turned and saw Daniel was on the ground already and Orton was looking at me. He winked and I rolled my eyes. He suddenly grabbed my waist. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I growled before sucker punching him. I helped Daniel Bryan up and I growled softly at Triple H and Stephanie. Triple H and me glared at each other until he slapped me. "You are nothing you little brat!". He growled. I got little irritated until I smirked and punched him in the face.

I then grabbed him by the neck and made him look at me. "Don't ever hit me again. I am the LAST person you wanna mess with". I growled in his ear. I threw him towards his wife before getting out of the ring. I went towards Jon and he pulled me back into his arms. "Are you ok, baby?" He said. "Yeah I'm fine". I said. We kissed and suddenly the crowd started to cheered.

A FEW HOURS LATER....

The show was over and me, Jon, Genay, and Luke were walking towards the car. "I'm glad your safe baby". Jon said. "Jon, I told you she was gonna be fine". Luke said. "I don't care. I hate people who touches my girl!" Jon said. We were about to go into the car until we heard someone say: Wait! We turned around and saw Daniel Bryan and some girl with him. "Oh hey". I said. "I wanted to say thanks for the help. We appreciate it". He said. I smiled. "No problem". I said. "Girl you fight like a boss. I'm Brie Bella or if we're doing real names, my name is Brianna Colace". The girl said. "Anastasia Valentine. This is my boyfriend-". I said but Jon cut me off. "Delirious. I don't tell my real name to people I don't know. But I'm such a huge fan of you". He said. "I'm Luke". Luke said. We said goodbye to them and then got into the car. "I can't believe we met Daniel Bryan and one of the Bella Twins!" Luke said. "You guys are such fan boys". Genay said. "Agreed. I didn't think you'd be this obsessed with this kind of stuff other than video games". I said. "They made video games too!" Jon said. "Whatever. Can we go now. I wanna go to sleep". I said. "Yeah. Let's go". Luke said. Soon we drove away. What a night.