Part 7

ANASTASIA'S POV
After hanging out with the girls and meeting Liza and her friends, LuLu dropped me off home and I went into the house only to find Jon on the couch watching tv. "Hey Jon". I said. He looked at me and smiled. "How was your day, beautiful?" He said. "Good. I embarrassed a few creeps with LuLu so life is good". I said and he chuckled. "Good. I'm glad you did. Nobody takes you away from me". He said grabbing my waist. "Of course I know that". I said. We decided to go to bed since it was nighttime. "Hey babe?" Jon said. I rolled over to face him. "Yes?" I said. "Can we hang out tomorrow? Just you and me?" He said. "Of course Del". I said and kissed his nose. "Hmmm.... love you Ana. Goodnight". He said with a smile. "Love you too Crazy. Goodnight". I said. Soon I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

MORNING....
I woke up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I put on some clothes. I wore a black crop top, ripped jeans, and white Adidas.

I finished brushing my teeth and hair and went downstairs only to find a sleeping Delirious on the couch with his lap on the coffee table

I finished brushing my teeth and hair and went downstairs only to find a sleeping Delirious on the couch with his lap on the coffee table. He was probably editing a video and then got tired. "Hmph". I said. I shapeshifted into a wolf but still in my human form and went over to him. "Grrrrrrrrr". I growled trying to wake him up. He actually did and looked around. I growled once and he finally checked behind the couch where I was. "Real nice babe. Shame on you for trying to scare your boyfriend". He said. I chuckled and stood up. I suddenly heard him chuckling and then was picked up placed on the couch. I looked up to see that he was above me. "You know, your punishment will be tickling because you tried to scare me". He said then started tickling. "STOOOOOP!" I screeched as I laughed. He was also laughing as he tickled me. "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! JUST PLEASE! STOP!" I laughed. He stopped and I was finally able to breath. He stopped laughing and wrapped his arm around me. "You look cute as always". He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. "Thanks". I said. I snuggled into his chest as my wolf ears flopped down. "God! Your so cute! I can see why you are incredible". He said. I soon found myself on his lap facing him. "You're sweet. You're kind. You're tough. You're crazy like me. You're making me fall for you all over again". He said caressing my cheek. The blushing became worse as my face became more red. He smirked but began to frown. "What? What's wrong?" I said quietly. "Have you eaten?" He said. "No why?" I said. "I can hear your stomach growling. You should go eat". He said worryingly. I chuckled quietly. Is he really like this when he's worried? He sounds like a parent! "Ok". I said and kissed his nose. I got up and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I decided to make myself a bowl of cereal with fruit in it. I'm too lazy to actually make something like pancakes or anything that will have to include the stove. Once I was done eating, I went back to the living room and saw that Jon was watching tv. He was watching Looney Tunes. AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME!! I walked over to him and pouted. "Why didn't you call me that this show was on? I love this show!" I whined. He laughed hysterically and soon stopped . "I'm sorry baby. C'mere. We can cuddle while we watch together if you want to". He said. I nodded and sat next to him and and snuggled his chest. "I love you so much. Don't ever leave me". He whispered as he wrapped his arm around me. "I won't. I promise". I said. We continued to watch tv until we heard a door knock. "Huh?" We Both said and looked at each other and laughed. He got up and went to the door. "Oh hey Luke!" I heard Del say. Then I heard the door close. I turn to see both Del and Luke enter the room. "Yay Luke is here!" I said happily. "Hi Ana! I'm so glad your alright". He said. "So what do you need Luke?" Del said. "Well Of course to grab my PlayStation controller!" He said. "You left it here?" Jon said. "Yeah... a few months ago I did". Luke said. "Where'd you leave it?" I said. "Probably in your room Del". Luke said. "Oh ok. Go on". Del said. Luke nodded and went upstairs. "By the way, how has the videos been?" I said. "They've been good. I haven't been uploading well because of..... you know. But I have been uploading a few times. Just not as how much I do before. But I'm gonna change that soon". He said. "That's good Crazy". I said. Soon Luke came back with his controller and we said goodbye and he left. "So you wanna binge-watch some SpongeBob since we missed Looney Tunes?" He said. I smiled. "Yeah sure!" I said happily. We continued to binge-watch cartoons we like on tv as we get the day started.