Part 33

DELIRIOUS'S POV
I was having a good time with my girl. Right now we just finished the food I had for us and we're... um..... making out. I had her on my lap as we were kissing. We pulled away and stared at each other. "I love you so much baby". I said. "I love you too". She said. I kissed her again until I felt something on my hand. I pulled away and looked and saw a piece of paper. "Huh?" I thought. I took it and looked at it. Oh no.... "What's that?" Ana said. "Uh.....U-Uh..". I said blushing. "What did you do?" She said. "I.... I kinda made a song for you". I said. "Aw~! Jon that's so cute! Now you have to sing it!" She said. I stared at her then at the paper. "F-Fine". I said. She got off my lap and sat down in front of me. Soon I started singing. The song is call Next 2 You.
(Pretend he made it)
(PLAY SONG) D-Delirious
D: You got that smile
That only heaven can make
I pray to god everyday
That you keep that smile
You are my dream
There's not a thing I won't do
I'll give my life up for you
'Cause you are my dream
And baby everything I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely
Girl
'Cause you are
The only thing that I've got right now
One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you
And nothing will ever come between us
'Cause I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you
If you had my child
Little lady
You would make my life completely
Just to have your eyes on lil me
That'd be mine forever
Baby, everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely
Girl
'Cause you are
The only thing I've got right now
One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you
And nothing will ever come between us
'Cause I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you
One day when the sky is falling
I'll be standing right next to you
Right next to you

Once I was done, I looked and saw Ana crying. "Did you...... like it?" I said. She suddenly tackled me to the ground and kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist. We pulled away for air and stared at each other. "I loved it". She said. "I'm glad. Your mine and only mine". I said. She giggles and smiled. "I know". She said and kissed my chin. We continued to talk and cuddle with each other. "Hey, what time is it?" She said. "Who cares?" I said. "Babe". She said hitting my chest playfully. I chuckled and went to my phone and checked the time. "It's 7:30". I said. "Oh ok". She said. "What? You have somewhere to be at?" I said. "No. I just want to know what time it is. I really don't want this to end though". She said. "I don't either". I said. I suddenly felt two ears poking out of her head which means she shapeshifted. I looked at her and saw that she turned into a cat but still in her human form. "My little kitty". I whispered softly into her ear. She giggles quietly and started purring like a cat as I rub her back. Soon I saw her fall asleep because I hear soft snores from her. I smiled and checked the time. It was now 8:00. I guess it's time we should head home. I gently sat up and picked up my little kitty bridal style then stood up. I walked to the car and carefully put Ana in the passenger seat. I then went back and cleaned up the stuff I have and put it in the back of the car. Once I was done, I got into the driver's seat and drove away. I looked at Ana and see her sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly and continued to drive. Soon we got home, I went and pick up Ana again and went inside the house. I closed the door of the house and went downstairs to our room. I open the door to our room and gently laid Ana on the bed. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend and kissed her forehead. "I love you babygirl". I whispered to her ear and got ready for bed. I didn't really want to bother taking the stuff out of the car so I'll just clean it out tomorrow morning. I took off my shirt and put on my pajama shorts and got in the bed. I put the covers over me and I immediately felt Ana snuggled into me. I smiled at her. Even when she's asleep, she would want to cuddle. AND SHE'S A CAT! I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead. "I'll never leave you Ana. Never in a million years". I whispered. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.