Part 11

ANASTASIA'S POV
Anthony called and ask me and Delirious if we wanted to go out. Everyone's coming. Even my brothers and Mark and Jack. I haven't seen them in a while. What I've heard, Jack and Mark broke up with Signe and Amy because they actually had feelings for each other. Signe and Amy got angry and almost called the police but the gang killed them before it happened. Anyways, right now I was getting ready. I wore a white crop top, jean shorts, a plaid shirt, and white Adidas shoes.

I finished brushing my hair and went downstairs to find Del talking to Anthony

I finished brushing my hair and went downstairs to find Del talking to Anthony. "Hey guys". I said. They looked at me and smiled. "Hey Ana. C'mon let's go". Anthony said. We all left the house and into the car everyone was in. Soon we got to the city and we began to have fun. We went to the arcade and played a few games, we watched a few of those people who do shows to get money, and we got some food to eat. As we continued to walk, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry! My b-". I said but was cut off when I looked at the person. I then made an angry face. "Sydney". I said. She looked at me and growled angrily. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She yelled angrily. That's when the group came over and so did her friends. "Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in". Anthony said with a smirk. "Shut up Anthony!" Vixen said. "Yeah! Leave her alone losers!" Said a boy next to Vixen. "Who are you?" I said. "My boyfriend Carlos". Vixen said. "Whatever. We don't need to be wasting our time with you bullies". Albert said. "Ugh! Shut up! I don't know how you are alive freak, but you ruined my life! Blue's dead because of you!" She said. Wait.... how she know? I'll just play along. "What do you mean she's dead?" I said. "The police say that since Blue's missing that she's dead! AND THEY THINK I DID IT! I WOULD NEVER KILL MY BEST FRIEND!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" She said. "Excuse me but your best friend is the one who put my sister in a coma! Remember the police looked at the security camera when the shooting happened at prom?!" Derrick said. "Well yeah but-". Sydney said. "But nothing! Blue is a monster! A petty, psychopathic, insecure monster!" Derrick said. "Ugh whatever". Sydney said. "Aye, you can't change anything about it. But I know you didn't change at all". Anthony said. Then suddenly Derrick looked up and down at Sydney. "Not one thing...". He said pretending to be ashamed. Then suddenly one girl that I didn't know slapped him and Anthony. "Don't touch us Melissa! Your just like Sydney and Blue". Anthony said. Derrick then grabbed me away from Sydney and her group and me and him and the rest of our group walked away. "Well..... that was something". I said. "Yeah but that'll show her". Evan said. "Pity humans like her are always annoying". Mortikiy said. "Amen to that". Jack said.
A FEW HOURS LATER....
It was time for all of us to go home so we all got into the car and went home. Soon me and Del got dropped off and we said goodbye to everyone. I yawned. "C'mon baby. Let's go to bed. I'm tired too". He said and I nodded. We got into the house and into the bedroom. I got into some pjs which was a black tank top with white polka dots, and black shorts with white polka dots.