Part 37

ANTHONY'S POV
It's time. It's been three months. I decided to propose to Marcel. I created a something amazing so I'm about to take Marcel there. "Uh Anthony, where are we going?" Marcel said. He was wearing a blindfold and I was taking him to the car. "Marcel just calm down. It's a surprise". I said helping him get into the passenger seat. "Fine". He said. I got into the driver's seat and then soon drove away. "Is it somewhere far?" He said. "Yeah kinda". I said. "Mmhm". He said. I continued to drive until I found the area I put my sign. I parked the car and helped Marcel out of the car. "Just grab onto my shoulders Basically". I said. He did and I started to walk and he followed me. I soon found the sign and I turned on the lights. I put up some lights that writes out 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?'.

"Are we at the thing you were talking about?" Marcel said

"Are we at the thing you were talking about?" Marcel said. "Yep. Now what I want you to do is go in front of me". I said. He carefully started to walk in front of me and I helped. He soon was in front of me and I took a little step back. "Now take your blindfold off". I said as I got on one knee with the ring I have for him. He took off the blindfold and immediately gasp. He turned around and looked down to me. His eyes started tearing up. "So? What's your answer?" I said. "YES!" He said and I put the ring on his finger. I got up and he kissed me. I smiled and kissed back wrapping my arms around his waist. We pulled away and our faces were a inch close. "I'm so glad you said yes". I said. "I'm glad you ask. I'm marrying a demon. Which is weird but awesome at the same time". He said. I smirked and pecked his lips. I made the sign disappear and I held my 'fiancé's' hand and we started to walk back to the car. We got in the car and I soon drove away.

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's the next day and I woke up with Jon still sleeping. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got up and went to go take a shower. I grabbed my towel and then head to the bathroom. Once I was done showering, I got out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes. "Ana?" I heard Jon say tiredly. "Morning Crazy". I said. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll be in the bathroom if you need me". I said and went to the bathroom again. I dried myself off and put on my clothes. I wore a pink cropped that says 'SERIAL KILLER', a pastel purple shorts, black see-through stockings, a leather jacket that has designs on it, black and white heel shoes, and a black choker with a moon on it. (Ignore everything else)

I also put on the ring and the necklace Jon gave me and walk out of the bathroom

I also put on the ring and the necklace Jon gave me and walk out of the bathroom. Jon chuckled and pulled me into his embrace. We smiled at each other and he peck my lips. "I'm gonna go downstairs". I said. "Alright babygirl". He said and pecked my lips. He let go of me and he walked into the bathroom while I grabbed my phone and left the room and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. As I was eating and watching some videos on YouTube, I got a text from Anthony. He said:

An- Morning Ana

So I started texting back. I said:

Me: Morning

An: Ana guess what?

Me: What?

An: I did it

Me: Did what? 🤨

An: I told you this!

Me: Well then tell me again cause I have no clue what you're talking about!

An: I propose to Marcel and he said Yes!

I looked at that text message from him again and blinked a few times. I texted him back saying:

Me: ....... Are you serious?

An: Yep! He's my fiancé!

I screamed at excitement. I'm gonna be the maid of honor!!!! I jumped around for joy. "My best friend's getting married~! My best friend's getting married~! My best friend's getting married~! Ekkkk~!" I sung then squealed with joy. "Ana?! Are you ok?! I heard you screaming!" Jon said. I turned to him. "Jon look!" I said grabbing my phone and handing it to him. He started me and Anthony's conversation and his eyes widen. "Really?! That's awesome!" He said. "Let's FaceTime him!" I said and went to facetime Anthony. He picked me up and had a smile on his face.

D: Dude are you seriously getting married with Basically?!

An: I said so, didn't I?

Me: EKKK! This is so exciting! Keep your promise Anthony!

An: I know! I know!

B: Hey guys! I assume Anthony told you?

Me: Yep! I'm so happy for you guys! You've got to tell everyone!

An: Yeah but not now. Me and Marcel decided not to tell anyone yet but you guys

B: Yep!

D: Sounds good and me and Ana will keep quiet for you

B: Great

An: Well we need to go now but we'll talk soon, ok?

Me/D: Ok

An/B: Bye!

We ended the FaceTime call and sighed. "This is exciting. Too bad we have to keep quiet". I said. "Well you know that they want to tell on their own time babygirl. Let them do it themselves". Jon said then kissed my forehead. I cleaned my dishes and then just hung out with Jon the whole day.