Part 2

ANASTASIA'S POV
I smiled at Jon as I saw him tearing up. "You gonna open the window or what?" I said. He flinched and then he opened the window. I jumped in his room and we immediately started kissing. He's so happy. We pulled away for air and he immediately started to bury his face into my neck. "Wow Del, I didn't except that". I said laughing. "Shush". He said and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey be careful I need to rest my body for a bit". I said. Suddenly I heard him cry. "I-I m-miss y-yo-ou so m-much". He choked out. I smiled. "Aw Jon I miss you too". I said and he let go of me. "I like the ring you gave me". I said showing him the ring. He smiled as he wiped away his tears. "I'm glad you like it baby". He said. "When did you get me this? Crazy, don't tell me this was a lot of money". I said. "I got it for you last year. I was gonna give it to you on graduation day". He said. "Aw that's so nice of you Crazy". I said. "Sing for me Ana. Please?" He said. I knew he would say that. I then started to sing Crazy in Love by Sofia Karlberg.
(Play Song)
"I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch you one more and more every time
When you leave, I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame yeah
'Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can". I sang and hugged him.
"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love". I sang and he picked me up and we laid down next to each other in bed.
"When I talk to my friends so quietly
Who do he think he is?
Look at what you've done to me
Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress
You ain't here, ain't nobody else to impress
It's the way that you know what I thought I knew
It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you
But I still don't understand
Just how you love can do what no one else can". I said and kissed his cheek.
"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me hoping you'll save me right now, your kiss
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love". I sang.
"Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no". I sang.

Once I was done singing, he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and smiled in the kiss. We pulled away and smiled. "I love you babygirl". He said. "I love you too". I said. We continued to kiss until we heard a phone ring. We turned to nightstand he had and saw it was his phone. We growled angrily and he sat up and grabbed his phone. He answered it. "WHAT?!" He yelled angrily. Dang.... During the call, his face began to soften. "Ok, we'll be right there". He said and hung up the phone. "What's up?" I said. "It was Anthony. He said he wants us to go to your house because all of our friends wants to see you". He said. "Oh ok". I said. I sat up and got off the bed. "Dang Ana, your still so beautiful". He said. I blushed. "Thanks Jon". I said. "C'mon let's go to your house also I want to ask you something". He said wrapping his arms around my waist behind me. "What?" I said looking up from behind me. "Can you.... live with me?" He said. My eyes widen. "W-What?" I said. "Can you live with me please? My parents left me with this house and now they are living in Washington to go to their new job from a promotion from their other job". He said. Wow his parents are so bad! No wonder he didn't want me to meet them. I smiled. "Crazy of course I will!" I said and we kissed. We pulled away and he smiled joyfully. "Thank you. I love you so much". He said. Soon we left the house and made our way back to my house.