Part 42

ANTHONY'S POV
Why are they covered in blood? Have they been killing people? It's not bothering me but why do they want to kill us. "DERRICK! ANA! DAVID!" I heard someone growl. I looked up and saw Mortikiy. "Back inside! I-I.... It's almost over". He said. I was confused until Anastasia and Derrick went inside and so did Mortikiy. "David, What the hell is going on?!" Josh said. David looked like he was trying to not attack him. "T-The Moon...... T..... The blue moon". He said pointing to the sky. I looked up and saw that the moon is blue. "S-Stay away from us u-until it's over..". He said. He ran back inside and closed the door. "I get it now. The blue moon is effecting them. Since they're not humans, the moon is effecting their emotions and increasing their urges to kill humans". I said. "So what do we do? We leave them alone?" Craig said. "Yeah. They need to learn to control themselves". Mark said. But then I forgot that David's friends know that Ana, Derrick, and Mortikiy are shapeshifters including David. We can't have that or that they learned that they kill people. But then I got in idea. I whispered to Jack and Mark and they agreed. "Guys cover your eyes". I whispered. "Why?" Jon said. "Because you wouldn't want to see our eyes". I said. The guys did and we went David's friends and we opened our eyes to hypnotize them. It was a purple color with a spiral.

"You are going to forget everything you just saw

"You are going to forget everything you just saw. David, Anastasia, Derrick, and Mortikiy are all normal humans. We all are normal people. And you are gonna think that David is on a mini vacation". We three said. They nodded and we made them get back into their cars. We snapped our fingers once they drove away to stop the hypnosis and they forgot everything. "You guys can open your eyes now". Jack said and they did. "Why did you hypnotized them?" Nogla said. "Well because we don't need more people knowing that we aren't humans. Or criminals. So we did that". I said. "Alright but what about David? We now know he's a shapeshifter". Tyler said. "Oh I'll take care of him". I said. I smirked mentally before we left the area.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

ANASTASIA'S POV
I woke up and found myself on the floor. I had a huge headache. I got up and held a table to balance myself. "What the hell happened?" I said aching. I heard some groaning and I turned to see Derrick. "Is the blue moon over?" Derrick groaned. "I think so. But my head really hurts". I said. "Ugh. Same here". He said. "Ana? Derrick?" I heard Mortikiy said and I looked and saw him and David coming downstairs. "My head hurts". I whimpered. "I know baby sis. Ours does too". Mortikiy said. "So now what? Do we go home?" David said rubbing his temple. " Yeah but you guys know the rules". Mortikiy said and we nodded. Before we left, we changed out of our clothes cause they were covered in blood. I guess we killed some people. I showered and then changed into some clean clothes. I changed into a pink and black alien shirt, black jeans with diamond studs, black stockings with crosses, a pink shoes with black wedges. (Ignore everything else)

I fixed my hair and then went downstairs and saw the boys

I fixed my hair and then went downstairs and saw the boys. Mortikiy told us to put our bloody clothes in a box and he burned them to ashes. We went outside and I hugged all of them. "Remember to hide yourself when you get close to your homes". Mortikiy said and we all nodded. I grew out my wings and we all flew away and soon we flew in opposite directions. Once I got to the house. I quickly opened the door and closed it so Jon wouldn't hear me. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in". I heard someone say. It was Jon. I turned and immediately he kissed me. I gasped but then kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer to him. I missed him. We pulled away and rested our foreheads together. "I missed you. Where have you been?" He said. "Just had a little vacation with Mortikiy and Derrick". I said. "Really? The way I saw it, you were covered in blood and you were gonna attack me". He said. My eyes widen. "Y-You found out?". I said. "Yeah I did". He said. "Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry". I said. "No babygirl, I'm fine". He said. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yes baby. I'm fine". He said and he suddenly picked me up and he sat down on the couch and made me sit on his lap. "By the way, you covered in blood and laughing maniacally was so cute. You are so crazy". He said. I blushed really hard and he chuckled and kissed my cheek. We then started cuddling with everyone while we watched Spongebob.

DAVID'S POV
I flew all the way home and hid in a alleyway and changed back into a normal human. I walked towards my hotel building but suddenly I felt a hand go to my mouth. I was pinned against the wall and my hands were held down. I was scared. "You're not going anywhere. We are gonna have a little talk, David". The person said. Their voice sounds so..... demon like. "H-How do you know my name?" I said. The person chuckled. "Let's just say, we met thanks to my good friend". The person said. The person suddenly removed his hand from my arm and suddenly he put his hand to my nose with a rag. I tried to remove it until I smelled something sweet. But then my vision started to get blurry until my vision was consumed with darkness.