Part 50

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's the next day and I was in the kitchen eating breakfast while I heard Jon telling Marcel, David (Nogla), and Lui on Skype about tonight. "You and Luke are a lucky sons of a gun!" Marcel said. "I know! But I need to return the favor to Ana". He said. They continued to talk to each other until they all said goodbye and ended the call. "Babygirl, do we have anymore coffee?" He said. I finished eating breakfast and checked the cabinet. "No, we really need to head to the store". I said. "Alright. You wanna go now?" He said. "Sure. I'll check if we need more things". I said as I was washing my dishes. "Alright gorgeous". He said then kissed my head. I finished washing my dish then checked cabinets and fridge to see what we need. "Cheese...., eggs...., cream cheese...., a gallon of milk.., more cereal.., fruit, meat, and pasta...". I said making a list. "Made a list, baby?" He said. "Yup!" I said. He put my jacket on for me. We headed out to the car and soon went to Walmart. Soon we got to Walmart and got a shopping cart. "Got everything?" I said buttoning up my jacket. I was wearing a crop top so I didn't want people staring at me weirdly or Jon attacking someone for staring at me. "Yep. Let's go". He said. We went inside and got some stuff we needed. "Now for the eggs". I said. Jon nodded before we went to the dairy isle. We grabbed a dozen cart of eggs and I noticed him grab a chocolate syrup and a tub of cookies and cream ice cream. "Having fun, Jon?" I giggled. His eyes widen and looked up at me. "Heh.... heh.... i just wanted this because if we want something sweet..". He said nervously. I smirked and shook my head. "Alright, Fine". I said. He put it in the cart and then pecked my lips. Soon we got all of the stuff until Jon said he needed to use the bathroom. "Alright, I'll wait here for you". I said. He nodded before going into the bathroom. I leaned against the wall and went on my phone and played Candy Crush. "Crap I only have a 3 more lives". I said softly. I then left a hand on my shoulder. I turned to my left and saw Jon fixing his hair with his other hand. "Babygirl, I'm finished". He said. "Alright, let's go pay". I said. We pushed the cart to the check out area and payed for the groceries. We soon got to the car and put the bags in the trunk. "What time does that show start?" I said. "It would start at 8:00 pm. We should leave at like 7:30". He said. "Alright". I said. We got home and took all the bags inside the house. We put them away and just relaxed in the living room. "We should watch cartoons". I said. "Alright then we can get ready for the show". He said wrapping his arms around me.

A FEW HOURS LATER...
(This version of WWE is when The Authority was in power and The Shield worked with them)

It was time for us to go to the show and I was changing into something else. Cause my boyfriend decided it would be funny to scare me with water. But I'm alright now cause I got to punch him. I finished changing into my new clothes. I wore a black crop top with laces, overalls, black stockings with white stripes, and black shoes.
(Ignore everything else)

I walked downstairs to see Jon, Luke, and Genay there

I walked downstairs to see Jon, Luke, and Genay there. "Hey". I said. "Ready to go babe?" Jon said and I nodded. "Let's go!!" Luke said excitedly. We all headed outside and got into Luke's car. We decided to carpool with them since we found out we got the seats next to each other. "I'm putting on music!" Genay said. She put on her Bluetooth and we all sang the song that was on the radio which was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. "How long is the drive?" I asked while Luke stopped at a red light. "Only a few minutes. We'll get there". He said. We continue to listen to songs that Genay was putting on music from YouTube. Soon we finally got to the arena so we got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. We got our tickets stamped and headed inside. Damn, this place was crowded! A lot of people must like this. "Hey guys! Look! They are selling merch!" Luke said. We all turned and saw a stand that had shirts, sweaters, and little toys for kids. We went to look at them and I notice the most funniest shirt ever. It was a grey shirt that has the head of a bearded man and says 'RESPECT THE BEARD'.

"Ha! I totally getting this one!" I said showing Genay

"Ha! I totally getting this one!" I said showing Genay. "Yeah get it". She said. I payed for the shirt and then put it on then we left the stand. Luke and Jon got red and blue shirts and Genay got a black shirt that has a W on it. "So should we go to our seats?" Genay said. "Yeah let's go. The show should be starting in a few minutes". Jon said. He grabbed my hand and we all walked towards our seats. "So we sit in the front near the ramp. So...... here". Luke said. We sat down and soon more people started sitting down. I felt Jon pull me closer and saw that Luke did the same to Genay. A lot of people showed up to this show. Like thousands of people. Everyone was cheering and screaming. "Too loud". I growled mentally.

WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!

We clapped and Luke and Jon cheered. Fan boys. But then suddenly some song started to play.

Be hold the king
The king of kings

I turned and saw a group of muscular men and one woman. The crowd started booing at them. "What's so bad about them?" I whispered to Jon. "They are bad people. They beat up other wrestlers because they think it's best for business". He whispered back. I nodded before watching the people walk down the ramp and into the ring. But suddenly I saw one of them look at me.

I raised my eyebrow until he winked at me with a smirk on his face and then walked away

I raised my eyebrow until he winked at me with a smirk on his face and then walked away. "Creep...". I thought. Him and two other dudes wearing somewhat the same outfits just stood behind the older people so I'm guess they are the security. I wonder what makes this stuff entertaining.