Part 29

ANASTASIA'S POV
I woke up from my deep sleep but then remembered what happened last night. I sighed and put my hand on my shoulders. I need time for myself. I got up and took a shower and put on some clothes I left here. I wore a black shirt that says '2 words, 1 finger', blue and pink shorts, black stockings with white bows, black boots, and a black sweater that says 'ALL THE FEELS'.

 I wore a black shirt that says '2 words, 1 finger', blue and pink shorts, black stockings with white bows, black boots, and a black sweater that says 'ALL THE FEELS'

I fixed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I sighed softly and then ate an apple from the kitchen. I sat on the couch and decided to watch tv. I then saw my old drawing book so I decided to draw in it. I drew a eye with a vine of leaves.

I smiled at my drawing and suddenly my phone went off

I smiled at my drawing and suddenly my phone went off. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I picked it up. It was Liza. I sighed. It was FaceTime and it picked it up.
L: Hey Ana!

Me: Hey....

L: You seem sad. What's wrong?

Me: I just really don't wanna talk to anyone right now

L: Why?

Me: Just something personal that happened

L: Oh, do you need company?

Me: No. I want to be left alone. Plus aren't you busy?

L: I was gonna call David but he isn't picking up his phone and I already made a video today

Me: Oh

L: Alright girl I'll leave you alone now. See ya

Me: Bye

I ended the call and sighed. "I need time away". I said. I decided to go outside and walk around. I started walking around the forest near the house and it was calm and quiet. It's really helping me clear my head because of last night. I suddenly saw a lake. It looked clean. "Maybe a swim would relax me". I said. I took off my clothes except for my bra and underwear and dived into the lake. I started swimming around. The water was really warm. Thank god though. Soon I got out of the lake and laid down of the grass so my under clothes can dry. Once they did, I put my clothes back on. I was about to walk away when suddenly I heard running. My eyes widen and I used my jumping abilities and jumped onto a tree and hid in it. I took a peek and suddenly saw a wolf with black fur. I sighed in relief. "It was just an normal animal. So I'm fine getting out of the t-". I whispered but suddenly saw something incredible. My eyes widen in shock. The wolf was shapeshifting back into a wolf. The human was...... "David?!" I thought. He looked really mad. I jumped down and he immediately saw me. His eyes widen. "Oh my god! Ana! Please don't say anything! Please?!" He said in fear. "You're....... You're a.....". I said. "I know..... just judge me already". He said. "No! You're shapeshifter! Just like me!" I said. He looked at me in shock. "Your one too?!" He said. I shapeshifted into a bird and flew into the air. "Oh my god! I'm not alone anymore!" He said. I shapeshifted back to my human form. "Aren't your parents shapeshifters too?" I said. "No. Somehow I got it. They say it as if I'm 'the special child' who got powers. Even my own brother and sisters don't have it". He said. "That sucks but at least you know I have it". I said. "ANA!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and saw Derrick and Mortikiy. "So much for being alone". I thought. They were both bird and then changed back into their human forms. Derrick then came over to me and hugged me. "Thank god your ok. Anthony told us everything. We tried calling you but your phone was shut off". He said. "Where is he?" I said. "At some abandon place". Mortikiy said. Then they suddenly looked at David. They started snarling and growling at him. "No guys, it's ok! He's like us!" I said. "Excuse me what?" Mortikiy said. "Yeah! He's a shapeshifter!" I said. "If your really a shapeshifter, then change into any animal". Derrick said. "I-I..... can't". David said. "What do you mean 'you can't'? I saw you turn into a wolf and change back". I said. "I only change into an animal when I'm emotional. I was angry so I changed into a wolf". He said. "Oh so you can't change at will? I can teach you how". Mortikiy said. "R-Really?" David said. "Of course! Shapeshifters stick together. But for now". Mortikiy said grabbed David's ear. "Ow!" David said. "You need a hair cut". He said. "But my hair is fine!" David whined. "David your hair looks like a rat nest". I said. "Oh wow". He said. "Also so do you Derrick". Mortikiy said. "My hair is fine. I like it long!" Derrick said. "Well I don't! Both of you are coming with me. Ana you wouldn't mine if we go into that house you were in, right?" Mortikiy said. My heart sank. "Don't worry. We won't tell anyone about it". He said. "Fine. We have scissors in there too". I said. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" David and Derrick said. "Gosh you pups are so annoying!" Mortikiy said. "I'm 19!" David said. "And I'm 20. You're still a pup to me. You two also are pups too". Mortikiy said. "Yeah we know". I said. "Cause we're twins". Derrick said. "Wait YOUR Anastasia's twin brother?!" David said. "Yeah. Names Derrick". Derrick said. "And I'm Mortikiy. Their older brother". Mortikiy said.

A Few Hours Later...

I was sitting in the living room and I suddenly heard the door open. "Hey sis! Come here!" I heard Mortikiy said. I ran over to him. "Feast your eyes of their new hair!" He said. I looked at David and Derrick and gasp.
David's hairstyle

Derrick's hairstyle

Derrick's hairstyle

I squealed. "They're great!" I said. "Really?" Derrick said. Mortikiy flicked him in the back of his head and me and David laughed. "Ok so now let's get down to teach David to shape-shift at his will". I said and they nodded. So for the rest of the day, we've been teaching David how to shape shift without using his emotions.