Part 25

ANASTASIA'S POV
Luna started playing music and I ran behind them to scare them. "What was that?" I heard Zane say. I looked at LuLu and gave her a nod. She smiled and gave the other girls a nod. LuLu started the singing.
A-Ana LL-LuLu L-Luna K-Kiara LK- Liza T-Trisha C-Corinna M- Marzia Ly-Lyra G-Gabbie Al- All Grls-Girls
(Play Song)
LL- *appears before them*
Boys and girls of every age
K- Would you like to see something strange?
T- Come with us and you will see
LL- This, our town of Halloween
G- This is halloween
This is halloween
C- Pumpkins scream at the dead of night
M- *goes to Felix*
This is Halloween
Everybody make a scene
G- Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
LK- *hugs David* It's our town, everybody screams
In this town of halloween
L- I'm the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red
Ly- I am the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Grls- This is halloween
This is halloween
Halloween! Halloween!
In this town
We call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
LL&L- *grabs Evan and Tyler as they blush and girls stands on a bench while they are staring at them*
In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise!

EVERYBODY SCREAM!
EVERYBODY SCREAM!
IN OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN!

G- I am the clown with the tear away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace
LK- I am the "who" when they call "who's there?"
C- I am the one blowing through your hair *points up to where Ana is*
A- *everyone looks at me*
I am the shadow in the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
*changes to red glowing eyes*
Grls- Tender lumpings everywhere
Life's no life without a good scare
LL- *pokes Evan's nose with a smile*
That's our job
L- *kisses Tyler's cheek*
But we're not mean
K- In our town of halloween
Grls- *goes to all the boys*
In this town
Don't we love it now?
Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!
A- *on a building holding her top hat facing them*
In this town
We call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
Al- La, la, la, la....

Once we were done, all the boys looked at us with surprising faces and some with red faces. "Like it?" I said. They just stood there with a surprised faces. "If you don't like it, then we're gonna leave". Trisha said. "When did you guys do all this?" David said. "Just today". I said. "Why exactly?" Anthony said. "Cause it's halloween, you idiot!" Luna said. "Oh shut up Luna". Anthony said. "Well I think it was pretty cute". Jon said. He had his mask on but he came on to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What are you guys supposed to be?" Berlin said. "I'm the Dark Mad Hatter". I said putting my top hat on. "Me and Luna are Hoodie and Masky from Creepypasta". LuLu said. "I'm Death". Kiara said hugging Craig. "I'm a skeleton". Liza said. "I'm a vampire". Corinna said. "I'm a witch!" Marzia said. "I'm a dark angel". Trisha said. "Imma ghost". Lyra said. "And I'm a doll". Gabbie said. "Aw!" Felix said. "And who exactly are they?" Jake said and the guys glared at Liza's friends. "These are Liza's friends. Anthony's seen them". I said. My friends and Liza's friends just looked at each other and glared. I'm guessing the guys don't trust them. "Babygirl, Come on. We should go". Jon said grabbing my arm. "But I was having fun". I whined. "We can have fun at home". He said and he picked me up bridal style. "Yeah..... Cmon Liza". David said and everyone just went to their cars. I sighed. Jon gets jealous way too easily. "Love you Ana". Jon said. "Love you too Crazy". I said. "I love how you look so evil. You look so gorgeous". He said. I blushed. He drove off and we soon got home. We went inside the house and I was about to go into our room but suddenly Jonathan wrapped his arms around me. " You look so beautiful...... my dark mad hatter". He said. I blushed really hard and he chuckled softly in my ear making me blush more. "What do you want to do, baby? It's still halloween". He said. "W-Want to watch a scary movie?" I said. "Alright". He said. "Let me just go and change". I said. "Ok babygirl". He said and kissed my cheek. I went upstairs and took off my costume and change into some pjs. I wore a black shirt 'LAZY BONES', and gray shorts with skulls and crosses.

I brushed my hair and then tied it back

I brushed my hair and then tied it back. I went downstairs and saw that Jon had a movie on and some popcorn and sodas. "Hey. I got a movie. The Exorcism". He said. I smiled and we sat down on the couch. I turned off the lights and Del played the movie. I snuggled into him and I felt him wrap his arm around my waist. I was so relaxed that I didn't realize I shapeshifted into a cat but I was still in my human form too. "Hm". I heard Jon say and I felt him kiss one of my cat ears. They flopped down and my tail landed on my lap. Tonight is so great.