Part 24

ANASTASIA'S POV
Today is Halloween and me and the girls decided to do something fun. I also called Liza and told her to bring Gabbie, Corinna, Trisha, and other girls she knows. She agreed to so now me and the girls are waiting for them. Also Marzia and Lyra are here. "So when are they comin' Ana?" Lyra said. "Right now". I said and I immediately got a text from Liza saying she's outside. I nodded at the girls and we all went outside. Liza and her friends got out and me and Liza hugged. "So what are we doing?" Liza said. "Well first we're gonna buy costumes. Then we are gonna do to an area I use to go to when I was little. It's abandon". I said. "What?! Is it haunted?" Trisha said. "No. Me and my best friend go there when we were little. We use to play hide and seek there". I said. "Wait. Is it that old abandon village, Ana?" Kiara said. "Yup". I said. "Why would you want to go there?" Trisha said. "Well, to scare the guys. You're guys' friends and our guy friends". I said. "Wait! Can we sing This is Halloween?!" Luna said. "I mean, if everyone is comfortable to do it". I said. Everyone agreed because it's Halloween. "Ok then let's go to the costume store. I'll be paying". I said. We soon got to the costume store and got a few costumes. They were so cute and scary. "Ok so now let's get to the old village". I said. "How far is it?" Gabbie said. "Just a mile from here". I said. I decided to drive because I'm the only one who knows where it is. Once we got there, we got out. I smiled.

"So many memories

"So many memories. I remembered playing with Anthony here". I thought. "Ok so now what?" LuLu said. "Let's put on our costumes". I said and they nodded. I changed into my costume and so did the girls. We all looked at each other. "Everyone looks good!" I said. I wore a dark mad hatter costume. It had a black dress, black long socks with boots, a leather jacket, and a black top hat.

 It had a black dress, black long socks with boots, a leather jacket, and a black top hat

LuLu and Luna was Hoodie and Masky. Luna was Masky and LuLu was Hoodie.