Part 40

ANASTASIA'S POV
"A blue moon?" I said. "Why are concerned about the moon being blue?" Derrick said. "A blue moon is a event here that is very dangerous and it last for two weeks. For us shapeshifters". Mortikiy said. "What's gonna happen to us?" David said. "Our emotions will be all over the place but mostly insane. We will have the urges to kill things that aren't like us. That includes humans". Mortikiy said. "..... so what?" Derrick said. "So what?! Dude, we'll become murderers!" David said. "We'll we be able to not kill our friends?" I said. "That won't matter either. If we're around our friends, they will get killed by us. We should all be taking this very seriously". Mortikiy said. We stayed quiet. He got up and fixed his hair. "We're all leaving". He said. "Leaving? Where?" I said. "Somewhere far from here. We can't be around anyone". He said. We nodded. "I already got everyone clothes so we're leaving now". He said. "Ok". We said and we went outside and grew into our wings. We flew into the air with our backpacks on our backs. "Hey Mortikiy, what about when it's morning? Will we be still insane?" I said. "Yes. The effect of the blue moon will be so strong for us to control ourselves". He said. "Oh geez". David said. Soon I started to see a forest with a huge field behind it. Mortikiy motion us to land. We followed him and we landed down. We landed in front of a cabin.

"Wow this is a nice cabin"

"Wow this is a nice cabin". Derrick said. "Yes. I also put in food for us to hold us for the two weeks". Mortikiy said. We went inside. The place looks nice inside too. "So everyone is gonna have their own room". He said. We nodded and we went into a room we got. I changed into some pjs and laid down in the bed. "So... comfy". I said. I noticed the it's nighttime. Which means the blue moon is coming. "Everyone! Come out!" I heard Mortikiy say. I went downstairs and saw that Mortikiy was locking the door. David and Derrick we're here too. "The blue moon is out". He said. I gulped. I looked out the window and saw it.

 I looked out the window and saw it

My chest started hurting. "G-Guys..... it hurts". I said and started whimpering. It started to happen to the guys too. I guess this is how it is. "Y-You s-should've s-said i-it w-would h-hurt, y-you j-jerk!" Derrick said. "H-How w-was I-I s-suppose t-to k-know i-it w-would h-hurt?!" Mortikiy said. My vision started to darken until my vision got consumed with darkness.

THREE DAYS LATER...

DELIRIOUS'S POV
It has been three days. Ana has been missing. I'm getting worried. I've been texting the boys. They don't know either. The girls don't know either. Could she be with that girl Liza? I got out of my deep thought when I heard the door open. I went to the door putting on my mask and opened it to reveal that girl and a few of those other people Ana's been around. I still don't trust them. "What the hell do you want?" I said. "Sorry um but do you know where Anastasia is? Because from what we heard she went somewhere with my boyfriend David". Said that 'Liza' girl. "No. And I haven't seen her for three days. I assume you haven't seen your boyfriend either?" I said and she nodded. "I tried texting him but he won't respond". She said. "He ain't my problem but if with my Ana then it'll be an absolute problem". I said. "You jerk!" One of the boys say. I laughed maniacally. I noticed that they looked scared. "How could Ana be dating you?" An old man said. "What can I say? She's into psychopaths". I said. "Anyways if Ana and this David dude are in the same place, I might have to call someone". I said and moved aside. "Come in so I can call my friend". I said. They nervously came in and they sat in the living room. I grabbed my phone and called Anthony.

An: This better be good Jon

Me: Yeah it is. Ana is missing

An: Oh yeah. I'm comin'

Me: Good

I ended the call and waited until Anthony comes. Soon I heard a door knock and I opened it to reveal the boys along with Anthony and Marcel. They were wearing a glove where their rings are supposed to be. "So I got something and Ana is in this area so I'm guessing your little friend is there too". Anthony said. "Where's Derrick and Mortikiy? Aren't they concerned their little sister is no where to be found?!" Jake said. "They aren't answering either". I said. "So we'll go to this area". Anthony said. "Wait!" Tyler said. "What?" Evan said. "What if..... they are cheating?" Tyler said. I pushed him. "Ana would never do that!" I said. "Yeah and David wouldn't do that either!" Liza said. "It's a possibility you know!" Tyler said. "Say that again and I'll punch you in the face!" I said and then Evan grabbed my arm pulling me away. "Cmon man. Let's go upstairs". He said and dragged me to my room. He closed the door. "The nerve of Tyler saying that! Anastasia would never do that to me! She loves me and I love her! No one can take her away from me! No one Evan! I'll kill them if someone does. I don't care if that guy is Anastasia's friend, if he tries a move on my babygirl, I will use my ma-". I shouted but Evan covered my mouth before I could finish. "Listen man, I know you're upset but please don't shout out that stuff. Look, Ana's our friend and Anthony knows her too well. She wouldn't ever try and cheat on you. If you get upset, I'll join and kill with you cause you're my best friend". He said then smirked. I smirked back and nodded.