Part 55

ANASTASIA'S POV
I was hanging out with LuLu, Luna, Kiara, Issa, Larray, and Marzia. We were just hanging out in the drink bar area making jokes and telling stories when suddenly I felt someone push me a little. "Hey watch where you're-". I said angrily but was cut off seeing a girl who looked like my age. She had black hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing clothing that looks very uncomfortable.

She was crying which made her makeup run

She was crying which made her makeup run. "I-I'm sorry". She said before running out the back. "Should we go after her?" Kiara said. "Yeah. I wonder what happened?" Luna said. "You guys go. Me and Larray will stay here". Issa said. We nodded and then ran to the back door and saw the girl crying on the floor in the alleyway. "Hey, are you ok?" Luna said. The girl looked up at us. "N-No....". She whimpered. "What happened girly?" LuLu said. "M-My b-boyfriend..... h-he cheated on m-me....". She said. "Oh... I'm sorry hun". I said. "Who's your boyfriend?" Kiara said. "His name is Jon. He's a famous wrestler. They call him Dean Ambrose". She said. My eyes widen. That name....... I recognize that damn name. "Tell me, does your boyfriend have light brown hair, blue eyes, and wears all black for work?" I said. She looked at me as she wipes her tears. "Y-Yeah?... What a minute.. you're that girl that sucker punched my dad on live TV". She said. "Huh? That Triple H dude is your dad?" I said. "Yeah he is". She said. "Damn.... I didn't think that old fart even have kids. So I'm guessing your mother is that woman with him, right? Stephanie McMahon?" I said. Her face extorted to a annoyed face. "Hell no! That woman is never be my mother. But technically she's my step-mother. My real mother....... past away. Her name was Joan Marie Laurer". She said. "Oh I'm sorry for your lost. By the way, we haven't introduced ourselves. My name is Anastasia Valentine. Ana for short". I said. "I'm Lucille Brink. But my friends call me Lucy and LuLu". LuLu said. "I'm Kiara Davis". Kiara said. "And I'm Luna Rodriguez. So you are?" Luna said. "I'm Jane Laurer". The girl said. "Cute name!" Kiara said joyfully. Jane blushed. "By the way Jane, I can tell you look very uncomfortable in that". Luna said pointing at her clothes. "Oh God yes I am! It's very tight dress! It's itchy too". Jane said. "Why wear that then?" LuLu said. "Cause my 'dad' wanted me to look professional. I hate him. I never get to be myself. He only care about his family with Stephanie". Jane said. "Hmm..... then how about we change that". I said. "Huh?" She said. "We change your look into something better". I said. "But I don't have any clothes with me". She said. "Ooo! This is a great idea! I have a outfit you can wear. I keep leaving clothes in my car". Kiara said. "But why would ask help me? We barely know each other". Jane said. "Cause to help you get back at your dumb boyfriend and to show your madman of a father that you should be yourself and not what he wants you to be". Luna said putting her hands on Jane's shoulders. "O-Oh....Ok". She said. "Hooray!!" We all said. I grabbed her hand and we ran towards Kiara's car. Kiara opened her trunk and went to a bag which I assume has the clothes. "What is your size? A medium size?" Kiara said. "U-Uh yeah...". Jane said. "Perfect! I got the right outfit for you". Kiara said and pulled out a cute outfit. "Let's get you to the bathroom". Luna said. We all went inside and quickly into the bathroom. Once we did, I locked the door and sat on the sink counter. "Now go in the stalls and change". LuLu said. "Are you sure this'll look good?" Kane said. "It's fine. Trust me. You're gonna look amazing". Kiara said. Jane nodded and went into the bathroom stalls.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Jane came out and we all gasp. She wore a black crop top, jean shorts with flowers on it, black VANS, and circular fake glasses. (Ignore the purse)

 (Ignore the purse)

"OH!"
"MY!"
"GOD!"

"You look absolutely beautiful!" Luna said. "You think so?" Jane said. "Totally. Now let me do your hair". I said. She came over to me and I started to braid her hair while Luna was cleaning the make up off Jane's face. She was way too much and plus it was ruined when she was crying. Once I was done, I smiled. "Now look at yourself". I said. She did and once she did, she started tearing up again. "I do look amazing. I look like..... me again. Thank you girls so much". She said. "No problem". I said. "Does that make us friends now?" LuLu said. "I guess so". Jane said. We all went and hugged Jane. "Now how about we show your soon to be ex and your father how you should be treated". I said crossing my arms. We all smirked and went out of the bathroom. "Come on. We'll introduce you to our friends". Luna said. Soon we got to the others and suddenly Jon came to me. "Babygirl where have you been?" He said. "Sorry Crazy". I said before pecking his cheek. He suddenly looked at Jane and his eyes widen. "Jane Hemsley? What are you doing here?" He said. "You know me?" She said. "Of course. You're Triple H's daughter". He said. "Jane was cheated on by her boyfriend Dean Ambrose". I said. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that". He said. "This is Jon or he likes to call himself Delirious. He's my boyfriend". I said. "Nice to meet you". Jane said shaking hands with him. The others introduced themselves to her. They actually started to like her. But I haven't seen Dlive. Huh... I wonder where he is.