Part 32

ANTHONY'S POV
I was sitting on top of a old house in a abandoned village. The village Ana made me and the others come and see their little performance. I sighed. I've been thinking a lot since the fight. Even about my proposal to Marcel. Are there more secrets be hiding from me? I don't even know. But I still love him. I know him being bad against me was all in the past but this really did hurt me. Maybe I should just forget it and go home to hear what he has to say. I stood up and grew out my demon wings. I soon took off into the sky and flew away. Once I got back home, I landed in front of the house without anyone seeing and made my go back in. I opened the door and then closed it. I heard the tv on so I walked into the living room only to find Marcel watching Family Feud. I cleared my throat to get his attention and it did. He looked at me and his eyes widen. He ran around the couch and hugged me. "I-I'm so so sorry". He said. I huffed quietly and hugged back. "You better be. Tell me your side to all this". I said. He looked at me and nodded. "The thing is that Sydney and Evan wanted to ruin your guys' lives physically and mentally. So they made that plan. He told Jon to start but he pretty sure he was faking it. Cause he has been eyeing her in reality. As for me, I wasn't lying to you. I really am into this. But Sydney was trying to find some girl who would want to go out with you but you had your eyes set on........ Mia". He said. My eyes widen. I completely forgot about that girl. "She really did like you and...... Sydney corrupted her to stop liking you and like that boy she was with. That's why I was trying to stop you from seeing that day. I didn't want it to happen but it did". He said. I frowned at the memory of that day. "I'm sorry I hurt you. I really do love you. I'm not trying to play with your feelings. None of us were. We stopped that plan when Jon and Anastasia got together and stopped being our friends". He said. I see now. I guess he is telling the truth. I smirked and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrap my arm around his waist. I need some blood. I pinned Marcel against the wall holding his arms up. "A-Anthony?" He said. My fangs grew out. I maybe a demon but I'm a blood sucking demon. I gently sank my fangs into his neck and suck some of his blood. He groaned until I let go of him and licked the wounds so they could heal. Once I did, Marcel growled at me. "I know your a demon and all but don't ever do that again". He said. I smirked. "Whatever you say, love". I said. He blushed. I stretched my arms and yawned. "I'm going to bed. You coming?" I said. "Yeah hold up". He said and he turned off the tv. Soon we went upstairs and into our room. Yes we share a room now. We got into some pjs and then went to sleep.

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's the next day and I took a shower and got dressed. I wore a gray crop top that says 'NIRVANA' with a face on it, jean shorts, sock with holes, black shoes, a black cap, and a choker.

 I wore a gray crop top that says 'NIRVANA' with a face on it, jean shorts, sock with holes, black shoes, a black cap, and a choker

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal and ate it. Once I was done eating and cleaning the bowl, I suddenly felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. It was Jon. "Hi babygirl". He said. I sighed with a smile. "Hi Crazy". I said. "Baby I want to do something for you to apologize". He said. "Jon I already know your sorry. You don't need to". I said. "I know but I want to. Cause I love you". He said and kissed my cheek. I sighed and shook my head. "Alright Crazy". I said. "Great cause we'll be going in the afternoon". He said. "WHAT?!" I yelled and he ran away laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Same old H20 Delirious.

AFTERNOON....

I was brushing my hair and suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" I said. "Baby c'mon! Let's go". Jon said. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Geez". I said and once I was done, I left the room and smiled at Jon. He smiled back and pecked my lips. "Come on baby. Let's go". He said. He grabbed my hand and we left the house. " Where are we going?" I said. "It's a surprise". He said. "Ok then". I said and we got into the car and we drove away from the house. I sighed relaxing in the car. I felt Jon's hand on my leg. I looked at him and smiled then kissed his cheek. Soon we came to a stop. And of course I was blindfolded. Again. I felt Jon helping me out of the car and helping me walk to where this 'surprise' is. "You know, you're always full of surprises". I said. "Of course I know. I'm H20 Delirious!" He said. "You wouldn't want someone hearing you say that Jon or else your secret about your face reveal is over". I said. "Don't worry about that. There's no one around us. So I can say it as loud as I can". I said. We soon came to a stop. "Okay babe, you're ready?" He said. I nodded. "Ok 3..... 2...... 1. Ta Da!" He said. I open my eyes and saw the area Jon took me. It was beautiful.

"I know you like nature so I decided to make it look beautiful for a picnic

"I know you like nature so I decided to make it look beautiful for a picnic. Do you like it?" He said. My eyes widen and I looked at him. "T-This..... This is....... so beautiful! Jon didn't have to!" I said. "Baby I wanted to. I love you". He said then kissed my cheek. He grabbed my hand and took my to the blanket where he had a picnic basket. "Why do you spoil me? You really didn't need to do this". I said. "I told you. I love you. You really think I care about me spoiling you? I want you to be happy, babygirl". He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. We started talk then started eating some food he had.