Part 31

CARTOONZ'S POV
I decided to go and see how Del is. He hasn't left his house since his big fight with Ana. I worried about both of them and Anthony. Him and Ana hasn't called any one of us in the gang. All of us are worried. I soon got to his house and knocked on the door. No answer. "Jon?" I said and knocked on the door again. Still no answer. I suddenly heard some yelling and laughing. I tilted my head in confusion. "It's coming from the background. Good thing Jon gave me a spare key to the house. I didn't use it because he wants me to knock first if he doesn't answer". I thought. I opened the door then closed it. I went to the backyard and saw Jon laughing as he stabs some stuff with his machete. Like trees, the ground, and small animals. Poor small animals. He was also wearing his mask. "Ana went bye bye!" He screams out insanely. I walked around the pool and he saw me. He laughed and continued to stab things. "Luke!" He laughed. I sighed and shook my head. Why does he always do this when he's upset? "Jon what are you doing?" I said. "Stabbing stuff~!" He laughed. I sighed angrily. Ana and him need to talk this out. I went back inside and took out my phone. "Ana I swear to god, if you don't answer the phone...". I said quietly. I called Ana's number and wait until she picks up. Then suddenly she picked up.

A: Hey Luke

Me: Ana we need to talk

A: What? I want to be alone

Me: Ana you and Jon really need to make up

A: Luke I can't. He lied to me

Me: Ana just talk to him. He's going crazy right n- *heard thunder then sees rain*

A: What happen?

Me: It's raining right now and Jon is getting wet

A: Oh. Anyways you were saying that Jon is going crazy?

Me: Yeah. He's stabbing things right now outside. Can you please come and talk to him? I'm getting worried. He started cutting again

A: ......Excuse me?

Me: Yeah..... I caught him cutting his wrists

A: .... *sighs* I'll be right there

Me: Ok. See you later

I ended the call and watch Del just in case he doesn't do anything wrong

ANASTASIA'S POV
Luke was right. It was raining. I decided to change into some clothes. I wore a white tank top, gray sweats, black vans, black and gray jacket with an 'A' on it, and fake glasses. I then put on my headsets.

I walked out of the clubhouse and locked the door

I walked out of the clubhouse and locked the door. I turned into a bird and flew away. It took me a few minutes to get to the house because of the rain. I'm getting worried because of what Luke told me. I know Jon lied to me but...... I still love him. Once I got there, I shook myself off dry and knocked on the door since it was locked. The door open to reveal Luke. "Hey". I said. "Hey". He said and I walked inside. "Backyard?" I said. "Yep. Still stabbing stuff". He said. I nodded and went to the backyard. I saw him stabbing stuff while laughing insanely. He can't see me cause his back is turned. I actually blushed as he was stabbing stuff. Don't judge. I'm kinda into psychos now. I used my high jumping ability and jumped over the fence but I first put my hood up.

DELIRIOUS'S POV
My whole mind is all over the place. I was laughing as I stabbed a squirrel with some leave when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stopped what I was doing and went for a swing but my machete was stopped. I didn't hit anything but my eyes widen on who grabbed my hand with the machete. "A-A-A-An-An-". I thought. I was cut off when I felt her take my mask and put it over my head and felt her lips on mine. My eyes widen more. "Hmmmmmm so warm and sweet". I thought. I dropped my machete and closed my eyes and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her hands on my chest as I pulled her closer to my body. We pulled away and we stared at each other. "I-I'm sorry Ana. I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you Ana. I really do love you. I love you so much. I'll kill anyone who hurts you. I'm greedy for your attention and affection. I just.... want you all for myself. I love y-". I said but she covered my mouth with her hand. "Jon shut up already". She said. She nuzzled her nose against mine. I blushed at how close her face was. "Are we still together?" I said. "Of course Crazy". She said. I smiled and kissed her again. She kissed back with a small giggle. We pulled away noticing we're getting all wet. We went inside and grabbed some towels. "Soooooo? You guys back? No hating? No leaving each other?" Luke said. "No. We're good". Ana said. "Ok so I'll be taking my camera I had in your room and leave. Bye". He said. "Bye". Me and Ana said and he left. "Jon..... is it true? You've been cutting again?" Ana said. I frowned and nodded. "I'm sorry. I just..... don't want to lose you. You're my everything". I said. "Jon I'm here now. This whole thing is over. Please don't do it ever again". She said. I nodded and she kissed my nose. I love this girl so much. "I love you Babygirl". I said wrapping my arms around her. She smiled and snuggled into my chest. "I love you too Crazy". She said. I swoop her off her feet and carried her to our room. I laid her down and the laid down next to her. She smiled and snuggled into my chest. "Night baby". I said. "Night Jon". She said. Soon I fell asleep with my arm wrapped around her waist.