Part 13

DERRICK'S POV
I woke up and saw that Arianna is still asleep. I love her so much. She accepted me for being a shapeshifter. She lives with me and Mortikiy because she said that she felt more safe with me. I didn't know why she thought that at first but I didn't want to pressure her to tell me. Sometimes when we are in the mood to go out of a date, I would fly her above clouds and she would sometimes be scared and tightly grab onto me. She's really, REALLY shy but that's ok. I was about to get up and get dressed when I heard her groan tiredly. I smirked. "You awake Ari?" I said. "I'm trying to". She said quietly. "Well sleep if you want to, Belle". I said. "No...... I'm up...". She said. "Hmph alright then. I'm gonna go take a shower". I said and kissed her forehead. I grabbed my towel and some clothes and went into the bathroom. Once I was done taking a shower and brush my teeth, I started to put on my clothes. I wore a white sleeveless shirt, black pants, and black Adidas shoes.

I got out of the bathroom so Arianna can take a shower

I got out of the bathroom so Arianna can take a shower. "You could go in Ari. I'm gonna be in the kitchen". I said. She nodded and went into the bathroom with her towel and clothes. I left the room and went downstairs and saw Mortikiy cooking in the kitchen. "Hey". I said. He turned around and yawned. "Morning". He said. "Where's Arianna?" He said. "She's in the shower". I said and started to make some coffee. "Hey guys". Arianna said out of nowhere. "Hey Belle". I said. Soon Mortikiy was done cooking and we all ate breakfast. "Hey Mortikiy? Have you talk to Ana yet?" I said. "No? Have you?" He said. "No". I said. "Derrick. She has her own life now. So do we. We have jobs". He said. "You have a job? What's your job?" I said. "Well. It's from your boss. He asked me to work for him months ago". He said. He works for Dlive now? "Oh I see. I didn't know we work together". I said. "Yeah but he hasn't really given me a job to do so I can't really say anything". He said. Soon we were done eating and cleaned our dishes. I decided to go for a walk. I left the house and started to walk around. I'll probably go and stalk. Mortikiy knows about this and he doesn't really like it but whatever. I have a new target. After I get to see what my target does, I'll see if they could live......... or take their last breath. I soon found my target. It was a boy. Brown hair, brown eyes. I continued to watch him with a bunch of his friends. He seems nice. Perhaps he doesn't need to take his last breath.  I was about to walk away when I heard something he said to his friends. "Hey let's go to that cheater's house and beat her dog". He said. AND HIS FRIENDS AGREED! THESE KIDS ARE LIKE 14!! Those little..... I followed them to the person's house and they jumped over the fence. I looked around. There is some cameras but they can't get to me. I sighed. "I have to change". I said. But first I put on my face mask and then shapeshifted into a bird. I started flying to the backyard and saw them kicking the poor dog. I flew over behind my target and kicked him. I maybe have changed into an animal but I still have my strength. "OW!" He yelled. I flew on top of the roof and watch the action. "DID YOU KICK ME?!" He said. "No?" One of his friends said. "Yeah you did!" He said. "No I didn't!" His friend said. I saw the dog quickly into the doggy door the owner had and the pests didn't realize it. The target and his friend kept arguing and the others were trying to get them to calm down. I laughed quietly. "Stupid humans like them are so gullible and entertaining". I thought. Soon I saw five police officers getting out of the house. I guess the people that own the dog called them. The target spotted the cops and immediately jumped over the fence. "I guess I'll have to take his last breath". I thought sadistically. I heard his friends yell out 'BETRAYAL!' as the cops got them in cuffs and into the back of the cop car. I flew over to find my target and soon found him going into his house. I smirked. "You can run little piggy, but you can't hide". I thought. I flew onto the roof of his house and found his bedroom. He went in and laid on his bed. I then noticed that there was a hole in the window where there was an air-conditioner. It was a big hole. I shapeshifted into a mouse and went through it. I noticed that the kid was asleep which made this plan perfectly. I ran through the house quickly and quickly to check if his parents were here. I smirked. His parents aren't home. "This just keeps getting better and better". I thought. I shapeshifted into wolf and was about to bite him when I heard sirens. "Great...". I thought and shapeshifted back into a mouse and went through the hole to outside. Then I saw the police and my target's friends. "THIS IS THE POLICE!!" One of the cops said. I heard a groan and saw the kid awake and he looked out the window. I noticed he started to panic and also that his parents came and police told them. Well my plan has become a complete disaster. Soon my target was arrested and was taken away by the cops. "Great, great....". I mumbled. I then shapeshifted into a bird and decided to fly home.